Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The sharpest lives of the not okay Teenagers

Let's hear it for the ladies!

by shannleighm 0 reviews

The girls let their feelings known. :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-11-02 - Updated: 2011-11-02 - 1424 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hola! ;D

Jamias POV
So you thought i wouldn't give you my time because you're tiny? I giggle at Frankie. He's walking me home from work tonight. Usually, my Dad would pick me up but i was interested in this new friend of mine. I was growing fonder of him by the minute. He said he never spoke to me before because he was the height of a smurf and people mocked him for that. Yeah, like i would have brushed him off because of that! I'm not exactly a giantess myself. In fact, if i'm not the same height as him i'm even smaller. I liked the guy as a friend for sure, but i could feel myself developing a slight crush on the clutz.

Not to be mean in saying that. He is a clutz though. My friends always laugh at him in Gym Class. He's nearly always getting pelted by tennis balls to the face. I personally feel bad for the guy, being so tiny and insecure. I've heard little bits about him from other people at school. That his mother has her own business and he struggles to get dates. The second part i couldn't really understand. Who wouldn't want to date someone like him? He was cute, adorably clumsy, funny, witty, kind and above all he was charming. That was always my weakness. Someone who could get what they wanted just by talking their way into your heart. That was exactly what he was doing right now.

Jamia? Oh god, i liked it when he said my name. His accent made it special. Everyone else said it in the overly familiar and often false california twang. Yes? I said desperately hoping i sounded reasonable to his ears. I didn't want to come across like one of the girls i spent my time with at school. Bleach blonde, huge breasts and streaky fake tan. I wanted to make that clear. That he was spending time and getting to know Jamia. Not the Jamia people assumed i was. I was a gardening fanatic. I wanted to set up my own business. That was the one i wanted him to leave with an impression on. It was almost a Jekyll and Hyde scenario. Split Personality to the extreme. Can i kiss you? He asked, surprising me a little bit. He was clearly confident, i found myself liking that. No, loving that. The gardening crazed girl who wants to have her own record company. Not the fake she tells me other people see her as. He giggles. His laugh was too cute for words, high pitched and girlish yet captivating like fireworks at the same time. And don't get me started on that smile.

I leaned closer to him, my breath just brushing across his pale pink lips as i put my own next to his ear. Good things come to those who wait. I whispered and walked up my front porch steps, turning back to him and blowing a kiss. He catches it and we share yet another laugh. I waited three years! A little longer won't hurt a bit. He says walking away. I think i just found someone. Someone who was made especially for me.

Alicias POV
Ouch. The blue haired girl had done some damage to this boy. We had retreated to the nearest Coffee shop to talk a little bit more. That was difficult in an almost silent and undeniably romantic restaurant. Had i know it was full of couples, i wouldn't have gone there tonight. I only had myself for company after all. I was fresh out of New York, boarding at Music Technology College. Learning how to set up staging for bands, as well as learning to play Bass myself. I was set to stand in for a band who were touring in the Summer. They needed a bassist and if i could learn all the chords by next July, i was in. And fucking excited.

Abbi was my first girlfriend Mikey shrugged, his hands wrapped around his coffee. She was pretty. Her outfit was awesome too. However, she had left this Mikey Kid a little on the down side. And he was clearly besotted with the chick. Mikey, maybe it's just part of being a teenager. You know, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. I smile at him. Although i can tell it looks forced because the truth is i want to cry with him. I had just broken up with my boyfriend too. Not just because i'd moved away, it was a whole bunch of other things too. He was called Pete. Total douchebag now i look back. Still , i was saddened by the break up all the same. And seeing Mikey like this was bringing the days after the break up all back. The grieving process. The most painful part. However, my ambition was to help Mikey through his, and i think i knew how.

So, Mikey. I have these Fall Out Boy Tickets....

Christas POV
Ray, Bob and Katlyn want to go home. I have a curfew too. I explained again to my more than tipsy boyfriend. He just doesn't know his limits. He never got angry when drunk though and it wasn't common he got this drunk so i didn't particularly mind. My concern was getting him home safely and his mother allowing him out with me without adult supervision ever again. She'd only just gotten over the last time.

We had gone to my cousin's wedding with my parents and my little brother. Everything was clean fun at first. No drink or cigarettes and especially no drugs. I however, made the mistake of introducing him to my cousin Jepha. And his best friend and partner in crime Bert. They were going outside for some air and me being more naive than ever at this point believed that was all they were going for. However that wasn't the full story. Actually, they went and encouraged him to try a joint. And Ray being lightweighted with alcohol was one thing. But two drags on a joint and he was knocked out. He was oddly energetic for the first hour or so and then he fell asleep. Woke up, vomited everywhere and then we drove him home. My parents grounded me for introducing him to my cousin and his parents freaking out big time on him and me. Seriously, the way they were going you'd think he'd got me pregnant or something. What can i say? It's a good job i love the guy!

Katlyns POV
Happy four month anniversary Kat. Bob said as we walked home holding hands. We had got a cab back to Rays where Christa was staying in order to take care of him as he was home alone and would have a killer hangover the next day. It didn't take alot of alcohol to get him on the floor and unable to form a coherent sentence. I had only known him a couple of weeks but this i already knew. I was a year younger than Bob and Ray and so i was pretty scared about meeting his best friends. They were nice though. I had particularly bonded well with Christa. She was a total angel.

Thankyou for a great time tonight. And happy anniversary Robert. I laughed. I loved to tease him, usually calling him by his full name. For whatever reason, he despised being called Robert. I liked that name personally,but then again, i hated the name Katlyn. Whilst Christa and Lindsey were always telling me it was cute. They were always calling me Kat or Kitty or something like that. Not that i minded one little bit. I liked being treated in a cutesy way. I liked being treated by a certain Mr Bryar even more though. Especially when he treated me in a cutesy way, which was all the time.

Lindseys POV
God, how awkward. My stepfather catching Gerard and I. I couldn't stop wondering what may have happened. Sure it was pretty clear what was the most likely option but i could help replaying the scene over and over in my mind. Maybe i had something on my face and he was just going to move it off my face? Maybe i had one of the autumn leaves stuck in my hair? Maybe i just imagined his face seconds away from mine. One thing was for sure, i could hardly wait to be with him again.

Thankyou for Reading! ;) xx
Sign up to rate and review this story