Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's Not A Fashion statement it's a Death Wish

Chapter Two

by TheLittleSinner 4 reviews

R for that beautiful thing called profanity. I truly... SUCK at making descriptions.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-11-03 - Updated: 2011-11-04 - 862 words

0Unrated
It was the type of day where you could practically feel the melancholy around you. Never your OWN melancholy. Just... The worlds. The clouds had lowered themselves down to the roads, fog seeming to have replaced the actual air. The sky itself however, was a lavender gray, and as beautiful as the afternoon was...

I could sense a storm was on it's way.

Unlike normal teenagers however, I was welcoming to the idea of a storm. It wouldn't be keeping me away from my friends, because,

A. I only had about... Three friends as it was. And one was my little brother, so I'm not sure if he even counts... And,

B. We all lived a block away from each other, with the town square directly in middle. It served as a easy meet up when we needed to talk.


Walking along the school campus, I saw Mikey and Ray arguing as I neared the main office.

"I just don't understand her!" I heard Mikey yelling to no one in particular. I frowned... Mikey had female problems? When had this started, I wondered. Last I recalled he was still more into Wonder Woman than any other girl in existence. Seriously, the poor guy had been obsessed since the mere age of six.

He continued, "I distinctly counted THIRTEEN gods and goddesses when I studies last night!" He nibbled his lip furiously, clearly confused as to what he had done wrong. I smirked, realizing of course that his beloved Wonder Woman had NOT been replaced by some mortal high schooler. No, my brother was referring to his FAVORITE English teacher - Mrs. Thompson.

"Well, er, Mikes?" Ray started gingerly. Ray was unsuccessfully trying not to laugh.
"Did you - er. Did you count 'and' as a name on accident?" This time, he really did let out a laugh. "Again...?"

Mikeys eyes went wide, as he realized to his horror that he had indeed, counted "and" as a god.

I started laughing uncontrollably, joining the group. From behind Rays side appeared a red headed girl. I couldn't believe I hadn't seen her standing there, I mean her hair was - wow. Hard to miss, to say the least. When I say, she was a red head, I do not at all mean that she was a ginger. Her hair was dyed a very... VERY bright red.

She gave me a lopsided smile as she realized I was staring at her shock of hair.

"Um. Who is this?" I asked.

"Oh! Did we not tell you? This is Elliott. She just move here from... Seattle, did you say...?" Mikey raised his eyebrows inquiringly.

"Yup!"

"Oh." I said awkwardly. "Do you... Like it, here...?"

"Not in the least!" She said cheerfully. "Except for you guys so far."

"Well that's... Good." I grinned, realizing my own awkwardness. Thankfully, she grinned back, understanding.

"Care to join our Vampire Movie Marathon, on this oh-so-lovely Friday evening?" Ray asked, grimacing up at the sky. Unlike me, Ray was NOT looking forward to the storm.

"'Course I would! You guys... Wouldn't happen to have a copy of Lost Boys would you...?" She looked anxious, clearly not wanting to impose.

Mikey scoffed, "Of course we do! That's by far, the best vampire movie in existence."

Her eyes gleamed. "Fabulous."



We slowly munched our twizzlers that we had just picked up at the corner shop. Each of us deep in thought.

Finally, Ray broke the silence. "So, Franks couldn't come?"

"No." I said simply, my tone accidentally revealing how disappointed I was.

Mikey and Ray shared a look, Elliott looking confused.

Mikey cleared is throat. "Frank is the guy we were..." He shot me a look. "We were talking about earlier."

"Oh! You mean the one..." She nodded her head at me slightly. Mikey and Ray gave confirmative nods.

"What-" I started, my voice sounding weak. "What were you guys talking about?!"

"Oh... Strings and ceiling wax..." Ray started.

"And other fancy things!" Elliott and Mikey finished, grinning at the reference to the children's song. they looked at each other laughing.

I was feeling confused, yes. Surprisingly though, I wasn't all that mad. Elliott was growing on me, and it was obvious that she was already good friends with Mikes and Ray.

However, I was feeling the need to tease one of THEM now. Grinning evilly, I asked "So what about you two, eh?" I waggled my eyebrows for effect. I looked from Mikey to Elliott. From Elliott to Mikey. They all started laughing hysterically.

Ray was nearly in tears, as was Mikey and Elliott.

"Oh! No!" Mikey managed to say through the laughter. I grinned, pretending to know what they were laughing about. "Elliotts as gay as they come!"

I caught on now. I grinned, not faking it this time, laughing at myself now.

"Not ten minutes before you joined us, we were all talking about how hot Joan Jett was!"



My heart felt lighter, despite the fact that Frank wasn't here. Still... I wish he would have been available... I'm sure he would get along well with Elliott. I grinned slightly to myself. Now I had FOUR friends in this hell...
Sign up to rate and review this story