Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The Decision Room

by Battery_Star 2 reviews

Frerard oneshot. what option will frank choose?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-11-04 - Updated: 2011-11-04 - 1038 words - Complete

1Original
Darkness, nothing but darkness, surrounded me. It was almost unbearable, being in complete darkness with no idea where you are. I tried to call out, but nothing would escape my mouth. Silence. Slowly, a small light flickered on in the distance. Desperate to get out of the dark, I walked quickly towards the light; it getting bigger and brighter as I advance upon it. Soon enough, the light engulfed me, causing me to cover my eyes due to the overwhelming brightness. I peaked out from behind my hands and realised that I was in a sterile white room. I dropped my hands from my face to get a better look. There were three unmarked, hardly noticeable doors along one of the walls and a large plasma TV, turned off, hung on the wall opposite. Other than that, the room was bare, no furniture, no lights, just white walls. My breathing became erratic, as I spun around in circles, trying to figure out where I was. I’d always been claustrophobic, but this just pushed it over the edge. Just as I thought I was about to pass out, a hand grabbed my shoulder and I calmed down instantly. “Who are you? Where am I?" I asked, turning around to face the stranger. The boy, who was about my age, had short black hair, piercing blue eyes and a small smile set on his lips.

“I’m Alex, your guardian angel, and you, Frankie, are in the decision room. The decision room is somewhere between living and dying,” if it was in a different circumstance, I would have laughed in the boys face, but something about everything made me believe him.

“So… I’m dead? What happened?!” I started to panic again, how could I be dead? What did I do to die?

“Not technically dead…yet. And you cut the artery in your wrist,” the boys eyes filled with pain before he turned the TV on. I looked up on the screen to see a hospital room. There was a red and black haired boy lying still on the bed and an ebony haired male crying into his hands, sat in a chair beside the still body. I instantly recognised the pair and tears pricked up into my eyes.

“t-that’s me an-and Gerard” my voice broke saying his name and silent tears gushed down my face.

“He was there for you all through your depression, all through your drug addiction, your self harm, your family problems; he was there all the times when you needed him. He needs you now frank, are you going to be there for him?” with this, he turned the volume up on the screen so I could hear Gerard’s heart-wrenching sobs.

“Frankie, why did you do this Frankie? I need you frank! Please come back to me, don’t die on me! I need you… I love you!” Gerard broke down into uncontrollable sobs and buried his head in my hospital gown.

“What are my options…?” I murmured to myself, drying my tears,

Alex pressed a button on the remote in his hand, causing red lights around one of the doors to turn on, “this is the door to hell. Beyond this door you will be subjected to working for the devil for all eternity and living in worse conditions than the harshest desert. If you choose this door, your body will die in the hospital bed and you will continue to live in hell,” he pushed another button and the lights on the door next to hell burned white. “This is the door to heaven,” Alex continued, “if you chose to go through this door and you will spend forever as an angel, following in the footsteps of god. Life in heaven will be a little like this room, simple and white. Again, if you choose this room, your body will die in the hospital bed and you will continue your life in heaven,” I gnawed on my lip and played with a tie on my hospital gown, noticing the bandages on my wrists for the first time. Green lights turned on around the final door, I could already guess this one.

“Reality?” I ask, looking him in the eye.

“Yes. If you choose this door, you will wake up in the hospital bed and continue to live your life until the next time you enter this room. I must warn you though, if you do something completely reckless and you don’t have enough time to make it to the decision room, you will die completely and your soul will be judged on how you live your life; essentially choosing whether you go to heaven or hell. Also, if you choose this door, you will forget all that has happened in this room, you won’t even remember this room exists. Please choose wisely,” I knew my answer. I knew where I was going. I didn’t need to think; I needed to get back to Gerard. Tell him the feelings i've had for so long. The feelings I’ve held in, which was the reason I’m in this mess. I need him. I whispered a 'thanks' to Alex before setting off though the door to reality. I walked down he dark corridor, an annoying beeping sound getting louder the further I went down. I could also clearly hear Gerard’s sobbing again; I needed to get to him. I began to run through the darkness, before I was quickly thrust into another bright light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyelids slowly fluttered open and I took in the sight of the hospital room. “Gee..?” I asked my voice hoarse. His blood shot eyes snapped open, and his head shot up from its resting place on my chest.

“Frankie!” he gasped, eyes wide with disbelief, “they said you wouldn’t wake up! I knew you wouldn’t give up on me!” tears were forming in his eyes again, clouding my view of his perfect hazel orbs.

“Gee? I love you, so much; I’d never leave you… I promise” now the tears ran freely down his face, except this time they were happy ones.

“I love you too Frankie.”


*

R&R please?
Sign up to rate and review this story