Categories > Anime/Manga > Neon Genesis Evangelion > He who waits

Teasing...

by nicolaigerdesknudsen 0 reviews

Asuka is teasing... or is she?

Category: Neon Genesis Evangelion - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Asuka Langley Soryu,Misato Katsuragi,Pen-Pen,Rei Ayanami,Ritsuko Akagi,Shinji Ikari - Published: 2011-11-04 - Updated: 2011-11-07 - 1185 words

0Unrated
FIRST OFF! I don’t own ANYTHING of the Neon Genesis universe! This all belong to Gainax, and their respective distributors.
This is a little lovely yet (I hope), interesting story. I intend for it to be QUITE long, even if people don’t review this. I intend to write this after Asuka Strikes (the 08th) episode of the Neon Genesis Evangelion Anime tv series, and I “branch” this off from there, following my own personal timeline.
That also includes unique Angels, spawned for the depths of my mind.
Oh and the reason I decided I wanted to write this was because, frankly, the ending sucked at the TV series. And “the End of Evangelion” didn’t quite satisfy my hunger for more Evangelion. So I went on Google, tapped in Asuka Langley Shinji Ikari Ayanami Rei, and this website is what came out of it. There’s quite a bit of stories that never got finished here, and I don’t intent on making this another one. Please, if you ever read this, comment, so that I can improve, and hopefully bring this story to be, and amazing story. YET ANOTHER NEWBS DREAM!:D
*]
[*Btw ( “ ” ) means someone said it, ( ‘ ’) meaning someone thought it!

Hope you enjoy!
*]
Chapter 1
Say what?!
“so?” Asuka said, looking puzzled around the kitchen.
“Well what?” Misato asked, while grabbing a beer.
“Where’s the baka gone off to?” Asuka said, looking a little baffled.
“I… I’m not quite sure. Sometimes he just leaves and comes back late. He never tells where he went. Though… I have a feeling it may have something to do with Rei” Misato answered, looking at Asuka with a knowing look in her eyes.
“WHAT?! NO WAY! HIM?! AND WONDERGIRL?!” Asuka said, screaming with a weird look on her face.
“it’s not like that!” Misato said, looking at her with a questioning gaze.
“ever since he started talking to Rei, she’s been more… Lively you might say. She’s not quite as asocial as she used to be. He has a good influence on her” Misato continued
“They aren’t close like that, more like two friends, who just found, that they had something in common.”

Asuka looked baffled, not muttering a word, with a strange look on her face.
‘What’s up with her’ Misato thought. “Maybe I should try and find out’
“Hey Asuka?” Misato said, looking straight at her “Shinji’s cute don’t you think?” She said, with a wink and a teasing tone in her voice.
Asuka looked at her, angry, but with a little blushing in her cheeks.
“EVEN IF HE WAS THE LAST MAN ON EARTH, I WOULDN’T BE WITH THAT BAKA!” Asuka screamed running to her room, closing the door with a loud THUD.
Misato heard the door front door open, and looked.
“Hi Misato” Shinji said, looking a bit puzzled “what was that about?” he asked.
Misato smiled and winked at Shinji. “I think Asuka has a crush on you” She said very loudly, while blinking at Shinji.

“W.. Wh.. WHAT?!” Asuka and Shinji screamed in unison, Shinji blushing a bit.
Asuka was standing in her door way, looking like she was about to throw something at Misato.
Misato just blinked at the two of them, Shinji looking a bit sheepish, Asuka blushing a bit.
“I’ll just leave the two of you alone” Misato said, throwing the, now empty, beer can at the garbage can they had in the kitchen, while looking a tad bit too happy. (well more of a combined kitchen/living room, but you know that, hving seen the series DON’T YOU?! :D)
Misato left, leaving a puzzled Shinji back, with a very aggressive Asuka.
She looked at him, anger filling her up. ‘loving him?! That baka…’
“Hey Shinjiiii?” She said, with an innocent smile and voice.
“Y… Yeah? What is it Asuka?” Shinji answered with a puzzled look on his face.
‘this day keeps getting weirder and weirder’ he thought.
‘he won’t be expecting this one, and I’m going to grab him with his pants down… this is going to be great!’ Asuka thought.

“Could you help me with something?” she said, looking quite nice, with her innocent smile.
“Uhm… Sure, what is it Asuka?” Shinji asked. ‘what’s going on?!’ he thought.
“Could you close my bra for me?” she asked, innocently.
Shinji INSTANTLY went stiff as a board, looking at her with GAINT eyes, he’s eyes balls nearly popping out.

“WHAHAHAHAHA! You’re so funny, you stupid baka!” Asuka said, laughing “As if I’m going to let you touch my bra!” She continued.
‘Aww he’s blushing… He’s quite cute when he does that’ she thought ‘Asuka, WHAT. ARE. YOU. THINKING?! YOU. DON’T. NEED. ANYONE!’ she looked at Shinji, a bit dazzled.
“I’ll be in my room” he said, still cheeks red, with a look of something she couldn’t quite place. Anger? No. what was that look?

The look was the look of love, but she didn’t know that. Neither did he.

Once in his room, Shinji grabbed his SDAT-player, and put in the earplugs, hoping to drown his sorrow in some soft jazz music. It always helped, no matter what. But tonight was different. Asuka had turned him on, something she did nearly every day, but never as much as today.

He clenched his fist, as he was fighting his body’s impulses to masturbate.
‘She looks soooo good, I wish I could hold her… or kiss her…’ He thought to himself, suddenly ready to take a chance.
He jumped up, went to his door, and opened it enough for him to look out. Asuka was sitting in the couch, watching TV, not noticing he was looking at him.
His heart was racing, and he could feel it throbbing, knowing what he was about to do.
He sneaked up behind her, but decided in the last second that he properly shouldn’t sneak up on her, especially not from behind.

He moved in so he was in her eye range, and sat down next to her.
“So you are back baka? Thought you went off to hmpfff…” Shinji had leaned in and kissed her on her lips.
Asuka moaned quietly, not caring for if he heard it.
‘She.. isn’t pushing me away?!’ and then Shinji’s brain went off, not realizing anything but the kiss, and the girl he was holding tight.
They broke the kiss, when they heard Misato giggled behind them. They quickly moved away from and looked at each other, both blushing red.
“Love is in the air… You can feel it all around” Misato said giggling, eying them both.
They looked at her, and quickly went for each of their bedrooms.


[*And here we leave them… I’m GOING to write the next few chapters longer, this is just kind of a pilot you might call it.

Email with suggestions, possible things for the storyline, grammatical stuff is all welcome.
Email: NicolaiGerdesKnudsen@live.dk
have a nice day, out there ;)
[**]
Sign up to rate and review this story