Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 5 Tales of (My) Chemical Romance part 3

I feel loved! 8)

by Popciclegirl 0 reviews

So maybe Carla was wrong. She doesn't need no security guard.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2006-06-14 - Updated: 2006-06-14 - 516 words

0Unrated
I was begining to get braver when going out. I guess I was wrong. I have a whole family for protection.

"No. I'm sure that Bert is a drunk." I said.

"I've told you before Gerard. I don't like him." Cloe said.

"Whats so bad about him?" Gerard asked. Me and Cloe looked at each other then Gerard. We cracked up.

"They do have a point. He can be extremely dangerous." Frank said. I smiled and then turned around. It was dark so I couldn't see very well. I think I saw fans.

"Damn. England really likes us." Gerard said.

"Yeah a little too much. If you don't notice they're running." Ray said.

Bob stopped dead in his tracks and waited for the pile of girls to come. Of course they did.

"Bob! Get over here!" Mikey yelled.

"No. I'll be fine." Bob replied.

I wrapped my arms around my stomach wondering of might happen. But I left out one of the most important things. Frank put his arms around me and Ray did too. They were walking towards the bus.

"Told you!" Frank said. I saw Gerard and Mikey around Cloe and Bridget. Everyone started running towards the bus. Except Bob.

We got inside the bus(except Bob.) and sat down. Frank sat next to me and put his arm around my shoulder.

"I'd never let anything bad happen to you." He said. He pecked me on the lips.(Peck as very quickly. Not like a bird.) (Get this. I am freaked out as I write it!) I saw Cloe and Gerard. Gerard was holding Bridget and playing with her. (Imagine that!) Frank just smiled at me and placed his hand on my stomach. I smiled back. He once again lightly kissed me(that might sound better than peck.)

"That is no fair." Mikey said.

"Too bad. I told you spanish people have better dance moves!" Ray said.(I can say it's true! ;) )

"Try me!" Cloe said getting up from the couch. They were playing D.D.R.Max 2!(I am the best at that game!) "Try an Italiarican! Twice as good."(Italiarican is Italian and puerto rican combind. I love adding stuff about me in storys! Esspessially 'cause Gerards hot!)

"I never knew Ray had such good dance moves." Frank said.

"Woah. No comment." Gerard said.

"Ditto." I said.

"I hate that word." Mikey said. "Even though I use it almost everyday, I still hate it. Just slips off the tounge."

"Ha! In your face!" Cloe yelled. "Okay who can beat an A+!"

"F-you!" Ray said.

"Boohoo. I won. Deal with it."

"I'm back!" Bob said while he walked in. A bunch of lipstick marks on his face. "I love my life!"

"Aren't you dating?" Gerard asked.

"Yeah. So?"

"Wouldn't your girl-friend be mad?"

"I never thought about it that way...I just won't tell her. Easy as that."

"Bob's a pimp." Gerard said.

"You know what a pimp is?" Cloe asked back on the couch.

"No."

"Do you pay the girls to woohoo if you know what I mean?"

"No. They pay me!"
Sign up to rate and review this story