Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Betrayal

It Begins

by WinryRockbell16 0 reviews

A dance, a betrayal, a jealous edward, what will happen? read to find out.

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Alphonse Elric, Edward Elric, Winry Rockbell - Published: 2006-06-13 - Updated: 2006-06-14 - 278 words

0Unrated
Betrayal 6-12-06
chpt. 1- It begins

-------------------------------------------------

It was a beautiful spring afternoon when Winry Rockbell arrived in Central after a very long train ride. She had come to yet again fix Ed's automail. When she finally arrived at Central HQ, she overheard some female officers talking about a big spring ball taking place the following day. "Oh, I can't wait! it's going to be so much fun!" one of the girls said. -Dance huh?-Winfy thought to herself. She had never really been to a dance, much less a ball. She would never tell, but she always secretly wanted to dress up in a beautiful dress, and go to a ball with her dream guy(which just happened to be Edward). "Winry!" someone called out, causing her to break free of her thoughts.

"Al,Ed,hi!" she called to the two boys heading her way. "Long time no see, huh?" Al said. "Yeah, it has been a while." Winry replied. "So, i heard something about a ball tomorrow, are you going?" "I don't know about Al, but i'm required to go, AND i have to bring a date!!! Ed said. Al looked at his brother and chuckled. "I don't know niisan, I think it might be kinda fun. Maybe you could take Win-" "Okay!" Ed interrupted. "I'm hungry, you want something Win?" "Uh,sure." she replied. -Great- She thought to herself. -He doesn't want to go, much less with me- "Win, you coming?" Ed asked. "Yeah, i'll be right there." She answered quietly.


A/N// Yeah so, this is an experiment with chapters. If it sux, please feel free to suggest anything. Don't be lazy R&R!!! please no flames...
Sign up to rate and review this story