Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell Me Where We Go From Here

21 Guns

by killjoy_lockandload 0 reviews

It was time to bring Gerard, mikey and Ray back in. Here ya go. Title is Green Day.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [!!] - Published: 2011-11-06 - Updated: 2011-11-06 - 481 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard’s POV
After they left I was all alone. I didn’t want to be.
I mean come on! Mikey hasn’t even come home yet. I know that jerk was lying about a project. He probably went to Ray’s house to play video games. Project my ass.
I shouldn’t have been so harsh with Frank. I mean, it wasn’t his fault for my bad mood. Well actually, it kind of his. I wonder if he told Hazel. I hope he didn’t. I don’t want her to ignore me. I like her. Kind of a lot. This is so difficult.
Mikey’s POV
"Ray, I’m gonna leave."
"Why, dude you need to help me with my math homework!"
"I need to? Since when? Why didn’t we annihilate it when we first got here?"
"Why are you asking so many questions? Why use the word annihilate? I didn’t feel like doing it when we first got here."
"Ray just come over, Gerard is probably all alone that way, we get your math out of the way and then we can just goof off until we all crash"
"Sounds good let’s go!"
Good thing was, my house isn’t far from Torfro’s house.
Gerard’s POV
I was in the kitchen making coffee when I heard the door open. The best thing is always being prepared.
"Gee, we’re here. We as in me and Ray."
"Hey guys, how’s it goin?"
"Good, Gee where are you?"
"In here."
"Wait where?"
I jumped out with a water gun pointed at them and I sprayed them
"Here!"
They tried to run but I got them.
"What the fuck Geetard?"
"Wait Gerard what the fuck is this shit?"
"Well little bro I knew you were lying about the project and Torfro it’s water with red food coloring. Too bad you weren’t wearing white.."
"How did you know I was lying?"
"Because you always complain to me right after school when you have a project. Either that or I dump out your bag at your locker and you get mad at me and start saying blah blah blah shit for this or my projec was in there blaah."
"You are so gay."
At least I’m not the only one, fag."
"Shut the fuck up!"
"Little shit!"
"Do you two ever stop fighting?"
"Never."
"Mikey, come help me with my math homework!"
"Yeah Mikey, go help him with his math homework!"
I love teasing my little brother.
But he really is a great guy. He got my mind off things. Mikey, always the joker. I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for him to help me through these few years.

This was a quick filler. Be prepared for the next two chapters. Things are about to get heavy and twisted. Enjoy.
Sign up to rate and review this story