Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Love You, But You Don't Love Me Back

I Love You, But You Don't Love Me Back [9]

by demolition-lover 4 reviews

Gerard goes over to Taylor's. They talk and she forgives him.. Gee finally breaks up with Lindsey :3

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-11-07 - Updated: 2011-11-07 - 948 words

0Unrated
Taylor's POV::

It's been 2 days since my breakup with Mikey. We weren't speaking at all, thanks to Gerard.. Mom was starting to get worred. She's never seen me like this before. I locked myself up in my room, as soon as I got home from school for the past 2 days.

I was staring up at my ceiling, until a knock on my door. Must be mom. I sighed and went over to the door and unlocked it. I didn't bother opening it so I walked back to my bed and sat down.

''Come in.''

The door slightly opened and a head poked in. It was Gerard. What the hell? Why is here? Mom must've let him in.. remind me to go kill her later.

''Hi. Can I come in?'' He whispered.

''No. You cannot. Why the hell are you here anyways? Come to ruin my life even more?'' I glared at him, and he sighed.

''Look, I really need to talk to you. Can I please come in?''

I shook my head. ''I said no. Now get the hell out of my house. I hate you.'' I hissed. I saw him wince but I really could care less, I was so upset with him at the moment.

''I know you're mad-''

I cut him off. ''Oh, I'm far from mad.''

''I know.'' He said, looking down at the floor. ''But please, I need to talk to you.''

''Ugh, fine! But you have 5 minutes, and then you get the fuck out of my house,''

He walked in and looked at me. ''Hey...''

''You already said hi.'' I snapped.

''Right, sorry.'' He mumbled.

''Say what you 'need' to say, you have 5 minutes.''

''Can I sit down?''

''No.'' I told him,blankly.

''Fine then, I'll stand.''

''4 minutes.'' I reminded.

''I'm breaking up with Lindsey, and before you say anything, I'm not fucking around this time.''

''Go on..''

''I want us to become friends again. Please if you let me, I'll make eeverything up to you and Mikey...''

I sat there, thinking about what he was saying. I didn't quite believe him yet... you couldn't blame me. He's done it once, who says he wouldn't do it again?

''Oh really? Well, I'll think about it. I'm still incredibly pissed at you...''

''Right. Well, I guess I'll go then...''

''Wait!'' I blurted out, as he was about to walk out. He turned around. ''Yeah?

''I forgive you...'' I sighed. I couldn't stay mad at him forever. I just couldn't... ''Really?'' He smiled.

''Yeah, I guess...''

''Thank you!''

''You're welcome, oh, and Gerard?''

''Yeah, Tay?''

''When you kissed me, you said you liked me. Did you actually mean it?'' He didn't say anything, so I sighed. ''Oh, forget I even-'' I was cut off, by his lips on mine. Holy shit. I stood there shocked, letting him kiss me. He finally pulled away.

''Does that answer your question?'' He smiled. ''I meant it,.''

I felt my heart beat faster. Oh my god, Gerard likes me... I smiled .

I giggled as he wrapped his arms around my waist, and pulled me into him. ''Now, that you think of it, you look sexy with red hair.'' I smiled, staring at Gee's hair in awe.

''Really? I think I look like a freak. Lindsey made me dye it.''

I frowned as he mentioned Lindsey. I pulled away from him, causing him to frown too. ''What?''

''Lindsey.'' I told him, giving him a look.

''Right.'' He sighed. ''Guess, I'll go break it off with her now.''

''Alright, see ya later then.'' I smiled slightly, as he leaned in and kissed my cheek.

''Is Mikey stil mad by the way?'' I asked.

He shook his head. ''Not really.''

''Okay...thanks.''

''Anytime,Tay.'' He smiled and left, closing the door behind him. I sighed and flopped back on my bed. I touched my lips. I was going to give Gee one last chance. and he blows it, I'm done...let's hope he doesn't fuck this up...

~~~

Gerard's POV.

''WHAT?!'' Lindsey screeched at me.

I flinched. ''I'm sorry.''

''You can't actually be serious! You can't be breaking up with me for that, that slut!''

I frowned and glared at her. ''Taylor is not a slut.''

''Oh,really now?'' She crossed her arms. ''- She was with your brother, and then a week or two later she kisses you!''

''Wrong. I kissed her.'' I corrected her. No wonder why Mikey or Tay hated her... she was so damn annoying.

''YOU WHAT?!''

I smiled. ''You heard me. I kissed her. I don't regret it at all.''

''HOW COULD YOU?! I AM YOUR-''

''Correction. You were my girlfriend.''

''YOU CAN'T BREAK UP WITH ME!'' She screamed in my face. I gently pushed her back. ''I just did.'' I smirked, pissing her off even more.

''FUCK YOU. FUCK YOUR BROTHER, AND FUCK YOUR STUPID WHORE!''

''Taylor is not a whore. You are.'' I smiled. ''Unlike you, she's pretty, funny,smart.....'' I smiled,drifting off as I though about Tay. Lindsey got even more pissed.

''HOW DARE YOU CALL ME THAT!'' She snarled. This girl was fucking crazy as fuck! How and why did I even date this vile creature?

''It's the truth sweetie, you just gotta accept that.'' I said, as I walked out of her house... smiling. I finally broke up with Lindsey....
Sign up to rate and review this story