Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Cloning Experiments

Cronus's Evil Experiment

by jacqueline2121 6 reviews

Cronus is planning something wicked under his sleeves!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-06-13 - Updated: 2006-06-14 - 401 words

0TrainWreck
"GOAL! I WIN!"

Bang! Cronus banged the door open and scolded Agnon"Agnon keep it down will you! Do you want me to fire you?"

"Yes master." Agnon apologized.

"You better be!" Cronus slammed the door shut.

"I wonder what master have been doing." Agnon asked the giant beside him.
********************

"Cronus have not been doing any crimes or hurt us lately. Wonder if something is wrong." Atlanta said.

"Atlanta since when will you miss Cronus?" Neil asked.

"Cut it out Neil! Atlanta has got a point! Normally if Cronus don't attack us for very long he must be cooking something evil!" Theresa agreed in what Atlanta said.

"Come on girls relax! It is our chance to rest!" Archie first time agreed with Neil's 'don't care' attitude.

"No! The girls have a point." Jay hold his chin.

"What I think is we should go find Cronus."

"Jay's right."
*********************

"Yes! My chemical is almost done!" Cronus is very excited and finally he add the last ingredient.

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!

"I guess I failed again." Cronus wiped his face. (The explosion is caused by the chemical)

(2 month later)
"Yes! It is finally done!" Cronus jumped for joy.

"And for the next step. Agnon I got a mission for you! Hehe!"
*********************

"Odie have you managed to track Cronus down?" Theresa got very worried.

"What's up Theresa you don't look so good." Jay asked.

"I got a bad feeling that Cronus's plan is done." Theresa shivered.

"What do you mean?"

"Archie stop asking already! You are giving Theresa lots of pressure!" Atlanta snapped.

"It's okay Atlanta." Theresa assured Atlanta that she was fine.

"I'm sorry Theresa but I haven't found Cronus yet. Seems like he changed his HQ." Odie reported without his eyes leaving the laptop screen.

"Don't worry too much Theresa. I'm sure Cronus is not ready for his plan to go in action." Jay patted her shoulder.

"Let's hope so."
*********************

"Good work Agnon."

"Excuse me old man but why do you need the seven of us?" A boy who was held capture by another giant.

"Before I answer your question boy will you self-introduce you and your friends?"

"Jason here!"

"Thesauri."

"Achier."

"Atlana!"

"Henry."

"Nelk."

"Oluym."

"Heh! Just as I expected you kids are just right to be the CLONE of the annoying Titans! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
*********************

How is it? Well it is super short but I promise it will prove to be a good one! R&R-jacqueline2121
Sign up to rate and review this story