Categories > Original > Drama

The face of an angel!

by TMBAREEPIC 1 review

CHAPTER 1!

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-11-08 - Updated: 2011-11-08 - 345 words

0Unrated
It was the first day back at school from the six weeks holidays.In the Abingdon house hold,oh what a fuss,a lazy Stefan,a bathroom-hogging Millie and a pissed off Sally!Sally wondered in to Stefans room,looking at all of his band things on the walls,feeling proud,but then looking up on to his bunk bed to see him steeping,still,he only had 10 minutes until school started.Sally shook Stefan,he woke up,rubbed his eyes and said "Morning mum,what time is it?"Sally said "Morning Stefan,hurry up 10 minutes until you have to set out for school.So Stefan dragged himself out of bed and got dressed.His afro,was a bloody mess,and he needed the toilet,so he wanted to go in to the bathroom.The only thing stopping him was his sister,Millie,she always seemed to take forever in the bathroom,probably caking herself in make-up i suppose Stefan thought to himself.Before Stefan began to know and shout at the door,the door bell rang downstairs,it was Ashley,Dru and Elliot,they were about to go meet there girlfriends and so was i,we were going to be late.Stefans phone bleeped and said 1 new message Natalie!Stefan sighed and opened it,it was probably her moaning at him again.He was right,the text read 'Stefan,were are you,hurry up i'm getting cold,were going to be late,your afro better not be a mess,k?'He just shoved his phone back in his pocket ran down the stairs greeted his friends and set off for school.He met Natalie and hugged her,they only just got to school on time,she gave him a cheeky smile and said,you were lucky.When Natalie walked away,a beautiful girl that Stefan hadn't seen before walked through the gates and smiled at Stefan with her red lips and her white teeth,her piercing green eyes,caught Stefans.Stefan didn't know what the warm feeling in his stomach was,was it love?...
Sign up to rate and review this story