Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Bittersweet

Pieces to the Puzzle

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Anna keeps writing to reveal the truth about what is happening to her.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Hisoka,Tatsumi,Watari - Published: 2011-11-09 - Updated: 2011-11-10 - 410 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Thirty: Pieces to the Puzzle:

Why? Why? Why? Help me. Asato. Torture. Angel. The shinigami watched as Anna keep writing. Six words so far and they still didn't add up.

"What's she saying?" Tatsumi asked.

"I don't know," Watari said. "Let her keep writing." Anna's hand kept moving when the boys heard the door open behind them. Willow shuffled her feet.

"How is she?" she mumbled.

"Fine," Tatsumi said.

"Ah," she said. "Is she still writing?"

"Yeah," Hisoka said. The shinigami moved aside to let her through. Willow eyed her friend in the bed. Anna… She turned to the men.

"Why does she keep writing?" Willow asked.

"I think she's trying to tell us something," Hisoka replied. That reminded Willow of something.

"I haven't seen Tsuzuki around these past few days. Where is he? Have you heard from him?" she asked.

"No," they said.

"Oh," she replied. Anna's hand added to the page. Suddenly, Watari caught onto the new clues.

"Look!" he said. Anna added three more words to the page. Why? Why? Why? Help me… Asato. Torture. Angel. Trapped. Dark. Pain. Why? Why? Why?

"The writing's gotten intense," Tatsumi said. Willow paused at the sound of increased beeping. She looked and saw the heart motion had sped up with each word. Anna's breath grew heavy as she sweated buckets. Willow raced to the doorway.

"Nurse!" she cried. "Nurse, help! Help!" The nurse raced inside.

"What happened? What's wrong?" she asked.

"Look!" Willow yelled. The nurse looked inside in shock.

"What the— how long has she been like this?" she asked.

"A couple minutes," Willow replied. The nurse hurried to the bed. Anna's hand wrote faster and faster. Her shock increased with each word.

"We should take these away," the nurse said as she reached out for the notes. Watari stopped her as she took them away,

"What are you doing?" the nurse cried.

"We need those," he argued.

"But she'll die from the stress!"

"She'll be fine! Trust me!"

"We have to treat her now! I'm taking these notes!"

"No, you won't!"

"If you don't take your hands off of me, I'll…"

"Look!" Hisoka cut it. "She's added more words!" Everyone paused for a look. Why? Why? Why? Help me… Asato. Torture. Angel. Trapped. Dark. Tormented. Prisoner. Asato. Has. Me. In. Mind. Help me… Anna ceased writing and her stats returned to a catatonic nothing. Her breathing and heart rate went to normal. No one dared to move.
Sign up to rate and review this story