Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Populace of two, All I see Is you

4

by kiraluvsu 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-11-10 - Updated: 2011-11-11 - 673 words - Complete

1Original
The next day I was woken up by the sun shining through the window and right into my face. Ugh, now I knew why Ray slept in the other bed. Lucky for me, he was already up and ready so, to start the day, we went down to the kitchen and ate slices of bread with cheese.

After, Ray ran off to god knows where and I walked around a bit till I ran into Mikey, who was uninformed of my current living situation.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me in the middle of the hall.

"No hi? tsp tsk Michael, I thought you were more proper than that," I teased.

He sighed like an annoyed little boy being scolded by his mother and kissed my cheek, "Hiiiiii."

"That's more polite," I smiled in triumph.

"Will you tell me why you're here now?" He asked. I told him everything that happened from the moment I walked out of the castle last night and up to this morning. He looked shocked and worried.

"Are you alright living here?"

"I'm fine, it's better than living on the streets with nothing," I shrugged.

"Good," Before we could continue talking a woman walked up behind him that I did not recognize.

"Michael who is this you're talking to?" She asked with a soft, warm tone.

"My best friend, mother." When he said 'mother' I almost gasped. That meant she was the queen! Ohhhh my god.

I curtsied and murmured an almost incoherent, "Good morning ma'am."

"Thank you sweetie, good morning to you to," She smiled warmly and continued, "You must be Harmony, I've heard many things about you but sadly I had never gotten a chance to formally meet you."

"Well, it's a pleasure to finally meet you ma'am," I, innocently, spoke.

"Yes, pleasure. I guess I have to go now sweetie, but I hope to chat more with you in the not so distant future. Goodbye, for now." She waved as she walked away. Mikey turned back to me and murmured a quite "Sorry about that."

"It's quite alright, your mother seems very nice," I said, truthfully.

"Better than my Father…." He sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The queen met up with me later on, since Ray was busy, I was assigned to draw a colored picture of her garden. She picked the point of view she wanted me to stand to draw it, which ended up being under a willow tree about 5 feet from the garden and overlooking the main fountain. In was relaxing to just sit there and let my artistic talent take over, I had finished a general outline in about 30 minutes.

About 35 minutes into the drawing I started hearing a humming sound which grew louder and louder till it was coming from just behind the tree I sat at. I held completely still listening as the humming turned into singing. Whoever it was, had a beautiful voice. I sat and listened to them sing for at least 5 minutes till they stopped humming, sat up, and started moving to my side of the tree. I didn't know what to do so I just stayed their.

Gerard revealed out of the shadows of the tree. He jumped up, startled, when he saw me. I jumped up and quickly curtsied, "Sir." I spoke respectfully.

"Harmony, how long have you been sitting there?" He asked, exasperatedly.

"A while," I answered.

"What were you doing?" He asked.

"I was drawing for your Mother-"

"-Oh, right." He looked at the grassy ground and kicked it a little.

"You have a beautiful voice, you know," I smiled, nervously.

"It's nothing special," He shrugged.

I laughed, "Nothing special? You're an amazing singer!"

"Thank you," He gave up criticizing his talent, fast. "May I see your work?" He asked, pointing to the large sketch pad in my grasp.

"Yes, Sir," I handed it to him.

"You don't have to call me Sir whenever no one's around. You can call me Gerard when it's just you and me," He said before admiring my work.
Sign up to rate and review this story