Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > My name is Aggression

Hello again

by usashi_kotokito 1 review

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Characters: Envy,Gluttony,Greed,Lust,Pride - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-11-11 - Updated: 2011-11-11 - 1260 words

1Ambiance
Aggression had left the military area and now had wandered to a train depot. it wasn't what she hoped for but she was getting tired. a dog barked at her shocking her. It was chained to a water tower for steam trains to refuel. It growled at her. It was always a wonder why animals knew if someone was a homunculus or not. She released her breath in a sigh.
"Easy boy." she smiled sweetly at it and rubbed under its chin. It sat down and panted with happiness realizing she wasn't a threat. She reached into the pocket of her coat and pulled out a bag of dog treats.
"now normaly I give these to Spikes but since I ran from home... I hope he doesn't think i abandoned him." Aggression touched a finger to lips.
"now how about we make a deal? I give you these treats here if you let me stay here for awhile. Seems fair right?" she rubbed his ears and he jumped up and licked her face.
"Oh ew. Down! Down!" she laughed trying to push the dog off. Aggresssion had a secret love of animals and talked to dog and animals like they were people too. She decided to keep the dog company for awhile as it ate the biscuits.

Envy sat on a large pipe resting his head on his hand. a woman came in who was well devolped at the chest and wore a long black dress and black heel boots and black gloves.
" Embarrassed that girl beat you?" she said. Her voice was evenly monotone but was smooth and calm.
"Shut up Lust." Envy mumbled turning his head away from her.
"well father thought about what you told him and wants you to bring her back here again." She told him.
"I doubt she'll just come easy." Envy stood up.
"Do whatever you have to just don't kill her."
"Sure whatever. Gluttony." Envy walked off with Gluttony to find Aggression.

Aggression had fallen asleep with the dog resting his head in her lap. She woke up to a small sound but saw it was just rat scuttleing around for food. She stood up and looked around. It was still night but what time she didn't know. The dog got up too and sat panting watching Aggression.
"Alright Buddy. Thanks for the company but I think I'm gonna go now okay?" she said patting the dogs head. It whined as it watched her go. she kept on walking until she left the depot.
"now which way should I go?" she look at the thre directions she could take. She decided to take the street ahead. It was quite now. All the lights in the city were off besides the street lights. It about fifteen minutes had passed when she sensed something. It was above her.
Oh don't tell me... She thought looking up she saw Gluttony standing on the edge of a building.
"Oh god. Why can't they just leave me alone?" she whined as she sprinted. She wasn't going fast for her though. She came to a split street she stopped and looked at the surrounding buildings. She spotted Gluttony again.
"Damn! He's following me!" She turned left on to the street. Then she sensed Envy's aura. He was close.
Oh no! Not that palm tree headed jerk! Are they here to strike another fight with me? If that's what they'e here for I need to find a safer place. I remeber that constrction sight! It's perfect! Aggression leaped on to a bakerys canopy and used it to lauch her self up on the roof tops. She jumped from top to top then she caught sight of Envy.
"what in the hell are you doing here?" She shouted at him.
"I'm just here to talk! That's it!" he shouted back.
"My ass you are!" Aggression snarled. She jumped the building reaching the site. She turned around to Gluttony and Envy.
"So here on business? I don't know much about you but you dont seem the type to let something go easily. Arrogance isn't either." She said.
'I'm not really but when it comes to somethings I can wait." Envy crossed his arms.
"How did you find me you mop headed bastard."
"tch. And you say I cuss to much?" Envy scoffed.
"That doesn't answer my question. I don't like being given the run around." Aggression mantained a distance from them.
"Alright just relax. Gluttony has a high sense of smell so he sniffed you out."
"Okay. So now what are you really here for?" she smiled at Envy with a smile that a psychopath gives you when they have you in a corner. Suddenly a tail went into the ground just in front of Envy's feet. Aggression pulled the tail out of the ground. Envy noticed the tip had some kind of metal.
"It's titanium. The strongest metal known. I can slice through anything with this tail." Envy pretty much figured out that this girl was dangerous. He didn't want to fight her even more now that she had that thing.
'Look! Just listen for a moment please!' Envy shouted before she took a swat him. He went flying into a pile of debris. Aggression dropped to the ground and sat down.
"Dammit! why did you do that?!" Envy cursed shoving wood of himself.
"i was testing you. You did't dogde or even fight back yet so I'm guessing your seris. for the time being I'll be civil." she sighed.
"Finally. I'm wondering what you were doing in our tunnels." Envy sat down as well.
"I already told. Got chased. Hid some where. Met you. Kicked your ass. End of story" She counted on her fingers.
'I know that but what were you doing by yourself?"
"Oh... Well It's complicated." Aggresion drawed her knees up.
"We got all night."
"Alright. I'm not the only one made by doctors. besides me there's four others. I was the fourth to be made and taken in by Mother."
"So you have a mother."
"Well yeah sorta. I fell at her doorstep on a rainy night and she took me in. i wasn't the only one there though. There was Pain, Vanity, and Depression. I kinda became the leader of our group. Until Arrogance came along. Mother took him in too but the moment i laid eyes on him I didn't like him. he was rude, selfish, and always sayign how much better he is than us. one day I was sick of his talk so I got into a fight with him. he beat me. he totaly ruined me. Now he's in control and he's nothing but a tyrant. Now Mothers gotten ill and she might die on us. i don't want that to happen so I ran out after another fight with Arrogance to try to find some way to help her. She's done so much for us..." Aggresssion head dropped sadly. Then envy got an idea.
"Well what if she was immortal? that would be nice wouldn't it?" he smiled.
"Wait! You can make her immortal? Like us?"
" Well I can't but I know someone who can." Envy was reeling her in like a helpless fish and he knew it. Then something growled. Aggression stopped smileing and huddled over. It was her stomach.
"When was the last time you ate anything?"
"two days ago..." She mumbled.
'Alright. First we'll shut your stomach up then I'll take you to talk to Father." Envy stood up and helped Aggression up too.
Father?
Sign up to rate and review this story