Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Bandit's New Look

by crimsonkiss 3 reviews

Bandit decides she is old enough to change her look.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-11-11 - Updated: 2011-11-11 - 678 words - Complete

2Funny
‘Oh this will really make them mad!’ Bandit thought to herself with a slight chuckle as she stepped into her uncle’s shower. Both her parents had to go into the city for something regarding her mother’s art show, so she was left at her aunt and uncles’ to be watched.

“This will teach them to call me a child again!” The fourteen year old quietly said to herself as she turned the water on.

Dipping her head into the stream, she smiled as black liquid swirled around below her feet before ultimately running down the drain.

After standing under the stream for a few moments, the water ran clear. Satisfied, Bandit turned the water off and grabbed her favorite bathrobe and stepped out of the shower. She vigorously ran a towel through her hair, drying it as best as possible. ‘Show time.’

“UNCLE MIKKKEEEYYYYYY!!!!!” Bandit yelled as she stepped into the hallway. Before she could even finish yelling, her uncle appeared at the top of the stairs, a look of panic on his face.

“What?! What’s wrong?!” He ran up to her, stopping dead in his tracks as she unwound the towel from her head.

Mikey gasped in shock as damp, pitch black hair fell around her shoulders instead of her usual perfect honey golden curls. His jaw nearly hit the floor as he ran his fingers through it.

“Your father is going to kill me…” He muttered silently. “You! Get dressed and meet me downstairs! We are going to have a NICE talk young lady!”

Bandit gulped, but did as her uncle demanded, ducking away into the bathroom.

“Oh god…” Mikey groaned to himself, collapsing in a chair downstairs. “I’m dead…”

“Uncle Mikey?”

Mikey’s head snapped up as his niece crept into the room, a scared look upon her face. “SIT.” She instantly fell into her seat, bringing her knees to her chest. “What would make you do this?!” He nearly shouted, causing Bandit to sink further into the chair.

“I just wanted to prove I’m not a kid anymore!”

“But you are sweety! You are only fourteen! Why are you in such a rush to grow up?”

Bandit looked down at the floor in sadness, shrugging.

“Where did you get the hair dye anyways?” Mikey asked in a softer tone.

“The twins.” Bandit says, looking back at her uncle with a smile.

“The twins? Cherry and Lily?”

Bandit’s smile grew as she nodded.

“But where did they get – “Mikey began before remembering who their father was. “Did they steal that from Uncle Frank’s bathroom?”

“I think so!”

Mikey let his head fall back into his hands, letting out a sigh. Even years after their band broke up, Frank still insisted on keeping his look new and exciting.

“What the hell is going on here…?”

“I’m telling dad you said the H word!” Bandit called out suddenly in a sing song voice.

“Right after I tell your dad about your new hair!” Mikey mocked back in the same tone.

Bandit quieted down instantly, her eyes widening in horror. “Do you think he is going to be real mad?”

“I think your mother will be angrier. You know she loves your hair.”

Bandit sighed. “Cant we just change it back?”

“No sweety, we can’t. If I remember correctly, uncle Frank only uses the permanent kind. When your aunt gets home we’ll see if she can fix it any.” Mikey replied, praying his wife made it home before his brother and sister in law did. “Go upstairs and play, I don’t think you want to be downstairs for this…”

Mikey pulled his cell phone out of his pocket, prepared to dial his brother. Bandit quickly jumped from her seat and dashed upstairs.

“Hey, Gee... No, everything’s ok….. Well, your daughter got a hold of some hair dye – “

“– WHAT?!”

Mikey gulped, quickly pulling the phone away from his ear as his brother angrily screamed from the other end. He was NOT looking forward to their arrival home.
Sign up to rate and review this story