Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist

My Name Is Depression

by Depression 0 reviews

The new homunculi of the world have learned the ways of the Kings of old. The have decided to hold up in a keep and wait for the Alchemists to come to them.

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Envy,Lust,Gluttony,Greed - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-11-12 - Updated: 2011-11-13 - 384 words

0Unrated
I awoke in a hospital. Someone was crying over me in floods and blood was everywhere. The person looked over to me and smiled. "You will live on. Promise me you'll find your husband." She smiled and then her body shimmered and faded away into oblivion. Looking around I found a black dress and a nurse's mask.

Making sure to button all forty-five buttons of the dress carefully I decided that this was the most bizarre thing that had ever happened to me. There I was asleep in my bed and then all of a sudden the woman was crying over me. It puzzled me to no end. I took the nurse's mask and went into the bathroom to wash up. The warm water flowed through my fingers and caressed my face gently but once I was finished I rose from my bow and looked into the mirror. What I saw there nearly made me scream.

My face was pail and there were red circles that spanned from each corner of my mouth like an extra ugly grin. The teeth inside of my mouth were huge and razor sharp; my eyes had changed to a deep blue; my hair had changed to a black color with a single red streak that ran down the front strand of my hair. Of all the changes, those to my mouth terrified me the most. So, I took the mask, found a red marker and wrote "Silence" across the mouth as a reminder to never show the horror to normal humans. I put it on wit a regal sense of accomplishment and walked from the room.

I made it to the ground floor easy enough and when I arrived there I saw a person being wheeled in to the doors. He had a clear mask over his face and a pencil and sketch pad in his hand. When he passed both of them fell to the floor. I looked on after him for a moment and then looked to the artist tools. /]Well, he won't be needing them anymore. I might as well.[/ So, I picked them up and turned it to the first page. The pencil dragged across the paper and formed four words that had been plaguing my mind since I awakened. "My name is Depression."
Sign up to rate and review this story