Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Love You, But You Don't Love Me Back

I Love You,But You Don't Love Me Back [13]

by demolition-lover 0 reviews

The baby isn't Gerard's. Yah! Taylor and Gerard are fine again at the end. :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-11-13 - Updated: 2011-11-13 - 1212 words

0Unrated
Gerard's POV::

My heart broke as I watched my girlfriend fled from the school crying. What Lindsey told me was somewhat true. We did have unprotected sex, but I think I do remember
pulling out before anything happened, maybe I didn't, I don't know. I can't remember. But hey, the baby could be the other guy she slept with. I hope it's his. I don't want
to be a father at 17. But, if I was to be a father at 17, I would want Taylor to be pregnant with my baby, not Lindsey.

I looked up at her with so much hatred in my eyes. Taylor's probably most likely going to break up with me, because of this...

''How far along are you?'' I demanded. The night we slept together without any protection, which was also the last time we did it with each other, was like 4-5 weeks ago, and she
slept with the other guy,whom I did not know who he is, 3-4 weeks ago.

''Umm....3 1/2 weeks ago.'' She told me. ''Does it really matter? It's your baby.''
I shook my head. ''No, this baby isn't mine. The last time we slept together was 4 1/2 weeks ago.''

''Gerard, it's yours.'' She snapped.

''No, it isn't.'' I snapped back. ''Now if you excuse me, I gotta go find my girlfriend...'' I was about to leave, but Lindey stopped me.
''What!'' I snarled. ''It's not my fucking baby. Stop saying it fucking is. It's the other guy's you fucked baby. Not mine. Just leave me and Taylor alone!''

This girl was really pissing me the fuck off. Why couldn't she just leave us alone and stop trying to ruin my relationship with Tay? Hell, why in the fuck did I date
this bitch?

''Gerard,it's yours. I'm telling you it is!'' She argued.

''Okay then, can you please fucking explain to me how it's mine?'' I yelled at her. Too bad she was a girl... I really wanted to slap the shit out of her.

''Well... one night, we were totally fucked up and we went to your place, but Taylor and Mikey kicked us out, because they were having their stupid 'movie night' or whatever the hell they
call it, so we went back to my place, and well we just did it.'' She told me,lying.

''You're lying. That's all bullshit.'' I hissed. ''That never fucking happened. Now if you excuse me, I gotta go find Taylor.'' I ran out of the school. I looked around
frantically, hoping to find Taylor. But she was nowhere in sight. God fucking damn it. Maybe she went home, better go check! I was about to walk away, until
Mikey and Alicia ran up to me. Both of them looked pissed off. Yep, Taylor must've told them, or they saw her run off crying.

''What the hell did you do to Taylor,Gerard.'' Mikey hissed at me.
''I didn't do any-''

Alicia cut me off. ''Bullshit. Yes you did! You got Lindsey pregnant! She told me!'' She slapped me hard on the face. Damn, she could hit. My cheek was stinging like hell.
''WHAT?!'' Mikey yelled, his face turning a dark red,clenching his fists. Aww shit. Mikey gets very scary when he's totally pissed off at something or well someone. You didn't want to
piss him off. I was even afraid of him, when he was like this, and I'm his older brother for fucks sake!

''Mikey,Alicia, no I did-''

''SHUT THE HELL UP! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO HER! YOU REALLY FUCKED UP THIS TIME!'' Mikey screamed,he was about to throw a punch at him, until Frank came to my rescue and stepped
in front of me,grabbing my brother's fist,before it collided with my face.

''Mikey,man. Calm down.'' He told him. ''Lindsey is pregnant. But it isn't his baby.''

Mikey seemed to relax a little, after hearing that, but he still glared at me. Alicia calmed down more than my brother, she was no longer glaring at me.
''It isn't?'' She asked.

I shook my head and smiled. ''Nope. Thank god, huh?''

She nodded. ''Yeah, but why did Taylor tell me it was yours then?'' She asked,confused. I sighed.
''You know how Lindsey has been trying to sabotage our relationship. Well,she thought this would do it. So far, it looks like it is. I need to talk to Taylor. Do you have any idea
where she went?''

''Yeah. She is down at the bleachers,crying her little heart out.'' Mikey snarled. He was still mad,but he did calm down. Alot actually. His face was no longer red.

''Thank you.'' I told them,before going off to find Taylor.


~~~

Taylor's POV::

I was thinking of many different ways of how I could kill Lindsey AND Gerard.I hated that slut so much. How could she do this to me? She really wants Gerard back, doesn't she?
Well, she can fucking have him back! I don't want him anymore, if she's having his baby, I don't want to take the freaking baby away from me, it's his child after all.... and they
can get back together for all I freaking care... I hate them both now.

She ruined my life. He ruined my life. They both ruined my life. I hate them,I hate them, I hate them!
I suddenly heard a twig on the ground snap, I looked up and Gerard was standing there,looking at me.

''WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?!'' I screamed at him.

''Taylor. Please.'' He whispered. '' We need to talk.'' He said.

''No.'' I snarled, still sobbing. ''Go Away. I don't want to.'' God, I sound like a 5 year old having a tantrum... how pathetic...

''It's not my baby..''

''What?'' I looked at him.

''It's not mine. Lindsey is pregnant, but not with my kid.'' He explained, as he sat by me. ''She was just doing that to ruin our relationship,Tay.''

''R-really?'' I asked,sniffing. He nodded, as he wiped away my tears with this thumb. ''Really.'' He smiled as he pulled me close to him.
I rested my head on his shoulder. ''I'm sorry.'' I whispered. ''I shouldn't have reacted like that.''

''It's totally understandable babe, but saying the baby needs to go die in hell and all, that went a bit to far.''
''Yeah...it did. I didn't mean it. I was just pissed.''

''I know.''

I looked up at him, he was looking down at me. He used his thumb to wipe away the tears that fell from my eyes. ''I love you,Taylor.'' He whispered.
''I love you too,Gerard Arthur Way.'' He leaned down and kissed me. I kissed back, as tears still came out of my eyes. Lindsey had almost broken Gee and I up.

I couldn't lose Gee. Not after, what we've all been through... I just couldn't.
The slut really needed to stop coming or well trying to get in between us...
----
A/N: Yah! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story