Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Tell me your opinions please?

by midnight_star22 3 reviews

Soo I had this idea...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-11-13 - Updated: 2011-11-14 - 408 words

0Unrated
Okay so I just thought of what I think is a great idea for a story...I just want your opinions. I know I need to finish Save yourself but I'll work on both!
Okay, here's the prologue. It's set in high school

Jake sat in the break area with me, holding my hand like every morning. Today is our three month anniversary! "So I was thinking maybe we could go to your place and watch movies babe?" he said. "That sounds great Jake. Meet me there at 7?" I smiled. "Sounds great babe. See ya then." and he walked off. Just like that. I shrugged it off knowing we'd hang out at break again. "Lex, why do you put up with him? He constantly blows you off, you ALWAYS go to your place to watch movies and you guys never really go out. What gives?" my best friend Taylor growled. "He's so busy all the time! And maybe we're just a stay-at-home couple. Nothing wrong with that." I sniffed. "Whatever." she huffed. Just then, someone beautiful caught my eye. He had beautiful hazel eyes, black hair, and tattoos. So many tattoos. I had to know him...I just felt drawn to him for some strange reason...It's like nothing mattered. Not Jake, Taylor, breathing, or even life itself. I had to know this beautiful stranger. I was brought back to earth by Taylor slapping me. "OW! WHAT THE FUCK TAYLOR?!" I screamed. Unfortunately my English teacher, Mrs. Wilks, heard me. "Detention, Miss Hall." she tsked at me. I groaned inwardly..so much for my vow to not get detention anymore.

The day went on slower than usual until third period. I walked in and who should be sitting next to me but the beautiful stranger. I walked cautiously over to my seat and sat down. Don't blow this Lexie. Just ask him his name. It's not the end of the world! "S-s-so umm what's your name?" way to go fucktard. he probably thinks you're mental now! He laughed and said "Cute stutter. My name is Frank Iero. And you are?" "Umm m-mmy name is Lexie." I stuttered-again. "That's a pretty name for a pretty girl." he winked. The butterflies in my stomach threatened to explode from sheer happiness. He thinks I'm pretty! Then Mrs. Wilks, who ruins everything, cleared her throat and called out the names on the roster. Sigh this is going to be a long class...
Sign up to rate and review this story