Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Christmas Miracle!

Results

by Tierney6661 6 reviews

I'm kicking this shiz up to PG and putting it under Horror. If that doesn't scare the kiddies, I'm not sure what will. LOL :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-11-13 - Updated: 2011-11-14 - 231 words

0Unrated
Alrighty! :) It's nearing the Holiday season and my story is kicking off soon-ish and the results are in!
You guys are in love with the Mikey... I had no idea he was so popular with the ladies around here. His GF was hard to pick, so I went for the under dog. I ended up picking Jessalyn. I thought since she had never been in a story before I would put her in mine. I just hope she likes it now. Sorry to those of you who wanted it, but I hope you will read anyways.

Mikey's LI: Love_it_or_leave_it
AKA: Jessalyn Carter

Ray's LI: fatherfuckingmeese
AKA: Tanner Riley

Bob's Fiancee: HeartbreakhOtel
AKA: Lila Russo

Frank's LI(Cousin): XxPerfectTomorrowxX
AKA: Kristi Parker Way

Mikey's GF's Best Friend: MemoryWolf
AKA: Wynter Oh

Let me know if you don't want anyone I gave you and I'll put someone else in, if your happy then tell me?

Here are the rudimentary details of the story:

It will span the time of two months(November-December) and move slowly, if not day by day. I'm transplanting the guys back in time to their Three Cheers days, but it'll be during a break (recording a new album).

Oh, and a little exciting thing from my life: I recently saw Jonny Lang live and it was fucking amazing. If you like Blues check him out.
Sign up to rate and review this story