Categories > Original > Drama > Forced

Georgia

by isquiteweird 0 reviews

Enjoy :)

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-11-14 - Updated: 2011-11-14 - 417 words

1Original
I just stared at him, not taking in what he had said.
I found my voice.
"yep...why?"
ridiculous question, i knew why he was asking, he wrote and sang the song for christs sake!
He laughed quietly, smiling at me.
"By the look on your face...I guess you know who I am, you DO know my name afterall"...his voice trailed off.
I laughed nervously.
There was about 30 seconds of awkward silence, I didn't start playing again, I was too nervous, incase I did something wrong, and he suddenly walked off, leaving me here alone again.
"You can play that really well by the way" Stefan mumbled to me, looking at the floor.
I was ecstatic, the creator of this amazing song, was saying that I could actually play it well, usually people tell me to 'stop playing that shit song, and whack on some dubstep'.
"Thank you so much, it really means a lot to me" I couldn't hide my smile now.
Another 10 seconds of an awkward silence.
I don't know why I asked this, everything else seemed too personal.
"Busy day?", the words escaped my mouth before I could stop myself.
Great. Now I was acting like we were friends.
"Not really, walking home, I stayed at a friends last night" Stefan replied.
My mind began to wander...friend?...Girlfriend?...
"Fun?"
"Yeah it was a laugh, head still hurts a bit, the rest of the guys are a lot worse though" he laughed to himself.
I wish he would stay longer, on the side of the road, talking to me, making me feel as if I actually mattered to someone.
vibrate
He reached to his pocket, and pulled his phone out, tapping a few keys, then sighing.
"I....better go"
I sighed, well, it was fun while it lasted.
"It was nice meeting you...um...what was your name?"
I smiled.
"My names Georgia" I replied.
"Pretty" he asid to me, looking right into my eyes.
Another pause, our eyes locked on eachother.
"I...better go...bye Georgia" he smiled at me one last time before turning to walk away.
I sighed again, well, back to being alone.
I picked up my ukulele again, and carried on playing 'What You're Told', barely a chord in, I head the familiar sound of coins being dropped into a hat.
Alltogether...twenty quid.
Scribbled on one of the notes, in the top right-hand corner, was a few numbers, with the letter 'S', followed by a 'X'.
Sign up to rate and review this story