Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Pregnancy of Gerard Way

Freak-Out

by LETDOWNOFTHECENTURY 1 review

Gerard has an anxiety attack, and loses it. Mikey and Lindsey try to help

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2011-11-15 - Updated: 2011-11-16 - 433 words

0Unrated
Gerard squirmed on the couch. Mikey was sleeping on the Laz-E-boy chair, and nothing could wake that kid...not even an earthquake.
"No! No! Not...Not now!! No! I'm not ready!! No! Please!" he moaned in his sleep.
He started thrashing around the couch, screaming softly. He fell of the couch, and onto Mikey.
"Gee? What the hell bro?" Mikey said, sleep dazing him.
"NO!! NOT NOW! I SAID I'M NOT READY!!" Gerard screamed.
"Gee? Are you---"

WHACK!! Mikey was hit in the nose by Gerard's fist.
Blood poured down Mikey's face.
"Shit! Gerard!" He gasped.
He grabbed his brother,and shook him.
"GERARD ARTHUR WAY!!! WAKE UP!!" He screamed in his elder brother's face.
"N...no, not now! No!" He screamed as the thrashing stopped, and he started breathing regurally.
"Gee?"
Gerard opened his eyes, and Mikey gasped.
Gerard's eyes were extremely bloodshot, and clouded over. It was like when he was drunk and high in 2004.
Tears welled up.
"Wh, Why Gee?"
"Why what?"
"Please Gee, don't joke around..you're using again. I can see it in your eyes."
Now it was Gerard's turn to cry.
"No, Mikes...you've got it wrong. I'm just really tired. I--"
Mikey grabbed Gerard's arm, and found the scar of the word FREAK, red, and raw. He gasped.
"Mind explaning your scar being all red...? Are you cutting even more?"
Gerard looked away.
"Gee, look me in the face. Are. You, cutting. Again?"
"I'm not."
"Look at me Gerard. Tell the /truth/." Mikey said, looking at his brother seriously.
Gerard closed his eyes.
"Gerard."
"Look at me when I'm talking to you/, now /tell me are you cutting again?"
"Imnotmikey." He mumbled.
"What?"
"I'm not, Mikey."
Gerard looked at him.
"Gee?"
"What?!" he spat.
"I love you. I'm scared for you. Something's up. You need to get this looked at."
"Immasleepingnow.." he mumbled.
"Fine, but if you need me, just let me know."
"Mikes, what happened to your face? You look like someone beat the shit outta you."
He doesn't remember what happened?! Mikey thought. Shit, this isn't good.
Mikey put a hand on Gerard's forehead, it wasn't warm, it was normal.
Good, he's not sick. Wait, its teh concussion from earlier! Miikey realized.
"Uh, its a long story. Just go to sleep. If we aren't busy tomorrow, I'll take you to get your hair dyed and cut. again."
"OK, night Mikey."
"Night Gee-Gee."
AN: SO HERE IS THE LONG AWAITED CHAPTER>> I FELT I HAD TO PUT SOMETHING SERIOSU IN IT! SORRYFOR THE RANDOM SERIOUSNESS, BUT I NEEDED TO GET BACK ON TRACK! xO Jules
Sign up to rate and review this story