Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The sharpest lives of the not okay Teenagers

Not so happy Birthday

by shannleighm 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-11-16 - Updated: 2011-11-16 - 335 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hey! Sorry i take forever to update! :( Pwease forgive me?!

[*Franks POV

I strolled through the house with Jamia holding onto my hand. We greeted those we knew until we bumped into the tall, blonde birthday boy that is Bob Bryar.Frankie, it's his birthday. Play nice. Jamia warned me. But he adored it when i was a bitch to him! I liked annoying him, i won't deny it. I tackled him to the floor and was rolling around laughing my ass off as he scolded me. Fuck! Iero, we agreed none of this on my birthday! Jamia helped me to my feet as she giggled. But Bob! I whined, i loved acting like a spoiled child around him too. You're getting so oldddd! You're eighteeeennn! I dragged the words out for annoying effect. We were going to continue our dispute but were approached by two girls from school. One of them being Jamia's good friend and Bob's Girlfriend Katlyn and the other being Mikeys ex Abbi. Abbi? A dumb spelling if you ask me. It should be Abbie or Abby or even just Abi would be an impovement. I only hate her spelling of the name because she made it up herself and if you didn't already know. I did not like Abbi. More than ever now.

Jamias POV
Bob, have you seen Frankie anywhere? I ask him as he dances with Kat. He had gone to help Abbi find her purse over twenty minutes ago and i was worrying about him to be honest. He's not back yet? Kat turns and asks looking absolutely horrified as i shake my head at her and Bob. Jam, you gotta find them now! Abbi's a fucking man eater! Seriously, she'll sleep with anything that moves! At that i dash off straight upstairs, i check every room to find nothing, until i check Bobs parents room. To my horror, there is Frankie and passed out on the bed and a non remorseful Abbi smiling wickedly at me.
Sign up to rate and review this story