Categories > Original > Drama > Growing Up Together

Oh My God Amy...

by CarsynTMB 0 reviews

Stefan,Amanda,and Sally see Amy for the first time after her 'accident'...

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-11-17 - Updated: 2011-11-18 - 317 words - Complete

0Unrated
When Ella and Amy arrived at the hospital in Fulham, they were rushed into a room. Amy was being hooked up to machines, IV's and a ton of other things Amy didn't what they were. After they finished hooking her up to IV's, her mum, Stefan, Sally, her other friend Dru, Ash, and her best girl-friend, Charlotte . Amy was asleep, but still looked awful. Amanda rushed to her side and stroked her long, raven-black hair. Stefan let tears escape his eyes. Why Amy? She's an amazing person! why God?!?! Stefan sat on the foot of the hospital bed, looking at her bruised and cut-up face. She looked... dead. Amy... Stefan's mate Amy. Stefan didn't hold back on the tears. The tears were hot on his face. His ears turned red with rage. WHO THE FUCK DONE THIS?!?! Stefan wasn't only sad... but PISSED. He loved Amy more than himself. He examined her more closely. A broken hand, a broken leg, ribs, and a pinky finger. Woah. Stefan looked at her face... more tears. Stitches from the top of the right-hand side of her forehead, all the way down to her earlobe. Even more tears escaped his eyes, causing them to puff up.Sally understood and let Stefan sit by Amy. He was stroking her hair like Amanda. Ash was hugging Ella, trying to calm her down a bit. She was sobbing into Ash's shoulder. Stefan kissed Amy's head and left the room. He ran all the way home. When he got home, he was alone, but he still ran to his room, and slammed the door shut. He was grabbing at his hair and crying. He smashed his mirror. His fist was bleeding, but he didn't care. All he wanted was for this to never of happened. He smashed the empty glass that was by his bed. He laid on his bed and cried into his pillow.
Sign up to rate and review this story