Categories > Original > Horror > Jennifer's mistake.

You can't..

by JessIsAngry 1 review

Category: Horror - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Horror - Published: 2011-11-18 - Updated: 2011-11-18 - 673 words - Complete

0Unrated
"For FUCK sake, Jenny!" The words eruptd from his mouth, his head still touching the wall slightly; his left hand nursing his sore nuckles.

"Why, Darrell? What is the whole point of keeping me hostage in here, when you could just walk out of here right now and not take any blame for your doings? Tell me, Darrell!"

"You're a child, why would you know? Why would you need to know?"

"I'm not a child, Darrell," She knew this could be a fatal mistake telling him this, "I'm 16, I old enough for people to stop treating me like a kid! I'm sick of it!" Tears rolled down her cheeks leaving a reflective trail. "I need and want to be treated as an adult."

"Are you sure about that?" A feeble voice coming from behind the door answered her.

Jenny got to her feet quietly, "Yes." Walking over to the big desk a few paces away she pulled out each draw searching for something, anything to defend herself with. It came to the top draw, pulling it out slowly a shiny object lay at the back of the draw engraved with the letters "JA" and a note the note read:

"Jenny, if you're reading this I guess you must be in trouble, serious trouble or you're just being nosey. If you're being nosey get the fuck off your mothers desk. If you genuinely are in trouble; this is for you...I left this for you. I gave your mother strict instructions to give this to you on your sixteenth birthday. I bet she didn't give it to you, right? Yeah, I knew she wouldn't have, she hates my guts. Anyway, Jennifier, you are in SERIOUS danger, don't ask me how I know, I just have a feeling that this man will come looking for you and your mother. Do not let him into your life; he is poison, he will infect your life like a disease, do not trust him! I am counting on you to keep yourself and your mother safe from this man. I said I left something for you, there should be a silver plated blade, it should fit just right in your tiny hands if I remember correctly. Use it wisely, please, Jenny. Use it! I love you and I always will, I'm always with you.
With regrets, your loving father


Jenny's hands was covered in blood where she had been gripping the blade too tightly, it had sliced her skin, not too deep but deep enough that it drew blood and quite alot. The letter in her unbloody hand was crisp and old. Why hadn't her mother given her the letter? It was from her father he's dead according to the police, she sniffled and wiped her nose on her sleeve. Her eyes heavy with fear and anger. Could Darrell be the man her father was warning her about?

Her eyes traveled to the door, her top lips curled in disgust. "How did you know my father?!" Her hand gripping the door handle and twisting it.

"Well I knew hi-" Jenny's small but powerful frame fell through the door onto his chest, pinning him down. Her legs on either side of him. Jenny pulled the blade from out from behind her back; her blood stained hand in hot persuit of Darrell's throat.

"What happened to your hand?" He asked tentatively.

"Nothing of your concern." With a crazed look in her eye and she placed the blade on his throat and applied pressure.

"You won't do this, Jenny. I know you won't you don't have it in you," a little more pressure, his throat starting to burn under pressure. He let out a quiet gasp as if his throat is being corroded by wire brush and then the remains being scraped by sandpaper.

The lights flickering with the storm outside, moments of darkness haunted the halls. Darrell's hand somehow broke free of Jenny's grasp. Then, he felt hard, strong hand on her throat, squeezing shortening her of breath..

Chapter 3, soon!!
Sign up to rate and review this story