Categories > Original > Romance

Life as we know it

by Pstumpfan12 0 reviews

four people who fall in love go through high school and , get married and have kids

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-11-18 - Updated: 2011-11-19 - 2441 words

-1TrainWreck
I based Patrick off Patrick Stump and Josh off Josh Ramsay of Marianna's trench and Andreia is based off my friend


It was the first year of high school for Anderia, Emilia and Penelope and they met each other at cheer leading tryouts.

There were these guys named Patrick, Josh and Kurt they were on the football team, Patrick was the captain, josh was quarterback,

Kurt was the water boy. Patrick and Josh were the only 2 that were nice to him, and so no one messed with him because they were his friend.

On the first day:

Emilia was walking to going to tryouts listening to music not paying attention and Patrick was running in the opposite direction towards the gym.

They bumped into each other "sorry, sorry!" Emilia says "meh it's okay, I'm Patrick" "I'm Emilia" they shake hands him thinking how pretty she is.


"Why are you in such a hurry? where are you going?"

"to cheer leading tryouts in the gym."

"oh well i was going to the gym too, walk with me?" Emilia nods and walks with him to the gym, they get to the gym and the coach tells everyone to line up for tryouts.

"I have to go, it was nice meeting you, cutie" he winks and walks off

and then she stands there speechless for a second then comes to her senses and lines up.

she see's Anderia and squeals "ANDERIA!!!" Patrick looks over and shakes his head, and then she see's and face palms.

"I am such an idiot!" Anderia looks at her confused "why?" Emilia just shakes her head and is called up to tryout.

Emilia goes up and she does her routine starting with shaking body and jumping and then she does this amazing triple flip,

and ends with the splits. Patrick is shocked by how beautiful her routine was, and josh jabs in the side

"pay attention the coach will kill you!"

Patrick a little dazed "oh right" meanwhile it's Anderia's turn to tryout now.

She starts off by stretching out to do a cartwheel then after the cartwheel she does a back flip in the air and the she cartwheels to the front,

Josh stares at her in surprise. "so josh who is not paying attention now?"

as he got hit in the head with a football "oh right..yeah football.. Go Bears!"

Kurt comes up

"sorry didn't mean to hit you in the head with the ball it came in my direction and i am only the water boy i meant to throw it to the other players."

Josh is still staring at Anderia then Patrick yells "JOSH!" the coach yells at him to move so he is not distracted.

The art freak Pete Wentz laughs and Emilia glares at him

"WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT WENTZ, YOU CAN'T EVEN PLAY FOOTBALL!"

Pete feels embarrassed and walks away from the gym since he is not a football player Patrick comes out of shock

"YEAH WENTZ YOU WALK AWAY, YA FREAK!"

Then the bell suddenly rings for first period and josh walks beside Patrick in the hall "what was that about?"

"oh nothing just an idiot" just then Emilia comes up and tackles josh,

noogying him as usual and says "so did you make the team or water boy for being so spacey?"

Josh shoves her off "yeah i made the team, this is Patrick by the way."

"we met earlier, didn't we?" Patrick asks her "yeah we did, nice to see you again!" they shake hands again

The Anderia comes up "where the hell did you go were gonna be late! oh hi josh, let's go!"

they run off and Patrick and josh are confused.

In class as the teacher is giving a lesson there is a knock at the door the teacher motions that the door is open.

The door opens and out pops a girl the teacher asks "how can i help you?"

the girl talks with a weird voice "my name is Penelope, I'm new here!" the teacher just tells her to sit wherever she wants.

She sits near Anderia and Emilia and whispers "hi my name is Penelope."

they both say sarcastically "we heard you the first time dorkzillia!" Penelope looks away all sad "oh...okay..."

then the bell rings after second period and it is lunch and Penelope see's Anderia and Emilia in the hall and asks to hangout with them , Anderia says

"ugh...i guess so.." Emilia says "don't mind her she is not good with new people but sure you can!"

They go down to the cafeteria and see Patrick and Josh and stare Penelope yells "

WHO ARE THEY? THEY'RE HOT, OMG YOU LIKE THEM!"

Emilia tackles her to the ground and holds her hands on her mouth and Anderia says

"if you don't shut your mouth, you will suffer the consequences!" Emilia adds in a creepy voice

" you won't like them they'll give you nightmares!" Penelope looks shocked and runs away

and the boys come up as Emilia wipes dust off her and they ask "what's going on?" Josh asks

Anderia just scowls and says "that new girl was just pissing us off!"

and Emilia adds on "you don't have to be cold even if she is annoying"

Anderia Shrugs and says "whatever, i just want lunch i am starving, she walks off and Josh follows behind

Patrick comes up "she's kind of cold don't you think?"

Emilia just shrugs and nods Patrick then says "anyway I didn't come here to talk about her I wanted to ask you out,

I know it's sudden but I kind of like you." Emilia is speechless for a second then smiles

"uh sure" at that moment she starts itching her arm and her sleeve rolls up and bruises show on her arm.

Patrick notices and is wonder why she has them but should gain her trust before asking.

Meanwhile while Anderia is walking josh grabs her arm then notices it's bruised "Anderia are you being abused again?"

he whispers, Anderia breaks out of his arms crying

"no you dumb ass they just haven't healed yet, i finally got out of that shithole and so did Emilia!"

Then josh walks up closer and says "that's good" wiping her tears away then they exchange glances and kiss.

As they kiss Emilia comes up to them "it's about time you two got together!" they blush and walk off holding hands to talk.

Then that afternoon Patrick and Emilia went to their movie date and saw a romantic comedy and as they are walking home

to Emilia and Anderia's place, Emilia's parents see her and come up and yell "WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN"

as her dad slaps her hard and says "i want you to come home now!" Emilia says no then pulls away and walks off with Patrick.

As they walk home she starts to cry and Patrick asks "who are those people?" She answers and says "my idiotic parents!"

Then Patrick says oh and they walk into the house and sits on the couch

"they shouldn't treat you like that, you know, you're way better!" Emilia says "I know that is why i left in the first place!"

Then Patrick embraces her and they exchange glances and kiss.

Anderia and Josh walk in and walked towards Anderia's room.

Emilia pulls away and rests head on his chest and sniffles from crying. Patrick holds her tighter and says

"I will make things better I promise!" Emilia replies "as long as i am with you they will be better."

Then Patrick pulls her face up and they kiss again.

The next day Patrick meets up at Emilia's locker "hey beautiful" "hey handsome"

They kiss and hug and go off to their first classes Emilia sits down beside Anderia and she looks at Emilia and says

"so you and Patrick eh?" Anderia starts laughing and Emilia says "it's going good! What about you and josh?"

Anderia says "fantastic!" Emilia smiles and says "that's good!" Penelope yells "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT!"

The teacher then says "Penelope! I know you're new but i think they have a rule of no talking in every class!"

Penelope quietly sits down sadly and they laugh but the teacher doesn't notice and continues the lesson.

The bell rings for second period and they have food and nutrition and we get to cook!

They walk in and notice Patrick and Josh.

They smile and sit beside there boyfriend and start making out.

It doesn't matter if they do because there is no teacher for this class

a few minutes later they stop making out and talk for the rest of the class

At lunch they get food and sit at a table in the cafeteria with other football players, kurt and other cheerleaders.

And Penelope walks by and yells "HEY GUYS WHAT'S UP?!?!"

she snorts after saying that "who is that cutie?" Kurt asks we all look at him in shock and blink.

"you actually like her?" Patrick asks cringing "how is that remotely attractive?" Patrick continues

Kurt interrupts him and says "i don't care what you think, think whatever bye!" he walks away angry.

Emilia grabs his hand under the table and smiles and laughs and leans her head in his side.

Patrick kisses the side of her head "yay i amuse you" Patrick smiles like an idiot.

Anderia laughs at something Josh whispered in her ear

and as she distracted Emilia takes Patrick to the football field in the school yard to talk alone and other stuff.

Meanwhile Anderia and Josh are walking the halls,

and they see Kurt and Penelope making out and look disturbed as they turn in the other direction

then after Emilia, Patrick and Josh and Anderia and Anderia tells Patrick and Emilia they saw Penelope and Kurt making out.

They all look disturbed.

Emilia starts hearing stuff like flashbacks of her parents and grabs her head and tears up, shaking.

"Hey..hey it's okay" he gathers her up and holds her close and she buries her face in his chest and calms down.

Patrick is holding her protectively and whispers "I will never let them hurt you again!"

Emilia smiles still has tears in her eyes and Penelope comes up and yells "HI WHY ARE YOU SAD?!?!"

Emilia glares at her "It's none of your fucking business!!!!"

Emilia yells and walks away in rage as Patrick runs to catch up to her and puts his arm tightly around her and kisses her forehead.

She looks up and kisses his lips and smiles again.

A week later

Penelope yells to Patrick "I LOVE YOU!!" Emilia turns and punches her in the face "you see this?" she grabs him "this is mine!"

Emilia then kisses him "leave him alone from now on or else!" she then gives Penelopy a death stare.

They walk away as Penelope looks sad and almost cries and walks off in sorrow looking for Kurt.

Then she finds him hitting on another girl and she is even more upset as she runs to the bathroom Kurt see's her.

He tries to stop her but she doesn't listen and starts crying in the bathroom.

A few years later after high school

they go on a double date to the movies and see's a horror film and makeout for the whole movie.

when they get home both couples decide to take their relationship to the next level and they have sex.

The next morning Patrick and Emilia wake up in their bed, cuddling and Patrick goes to ask Emilia a question.

"Emilia?" "yes Patrick?" "will you marry me?"

she tears up in happiness and kisses him "YES!" Patrick smiles in relief and they kiss and he gives her the ring.

Meanwhile Anderia is in the kitchen making breakfast and Josh comes down shirtless and comes behind and holds her.

Kissing her neck he whispers "good morning my love." she smiles and says "good morning" in a sweet tone.

Emilia and Patrick come down Emilia being held by Patrick bridal style. then Anderia asks if they want breakfast.

They say no and giggle mysteriously "were going out for breakfast!" josh shrugs "eh more food for right Hun?"

Anderia just nods and laughs Emilia smiles and say "okay! going upstairs!" they run back upstairs.

Josh looks confused "they're acting really strange." Anderia smirks and says

"you're really strange." josh glares playfully "you take that back!" they go back and forth on saying yes and no.

A few minutes later he grabs her and they kiss.

Meanwhile upstairs they are getting ready and Emilia is putting on her makeup,

as Patrick gets out of the shower with only a towel on and he whistles at her and says she is so sexy and winks.

Emilia smirks and laughs and says "you're not to bad yourself!" "well i have to look my best with a woman like you!"

Emilia blushes and giggles and then she continues putting her makeup on as he is putting on his clothes.

She looks at him thinking how lucky she is to have got a man like him and she couldn't wait to marry him.

A couple months later

it is Patrick and Emilia's wedding day and she hasn't seen Patrick all day and she is stressing as Anderia does her hair,

makeup to calm her down before she hyperventilates. Josh is waiting as she comes out ready to go down the aisle.

As she walks down the aisle she looks like she is going to throw up cause she is secretly pregnant and doesn't know.

She gets to the front and stands in front of Patrick and gulps and then Patrick whispers "are okay?" she nods

After Patrick kisses his bride she says "Patrick I need to tell you something "what is it?" she looks down.

"Well I am with child...." "what?, come again?"

"I said I am pregnant!" Patrick looks shocked and says "well..that is great!"

Meanwhile Josh asks Anderia if he would marry him and she's worried and tells him

"Josh i am pregnant, I don't think we can get married right now."

Josh looks shocked and says "okay! we'll work something out"

Nine months later they both have their babies on the same day, Emilia has a girl and Anderia has a boy.

the a couple of more months later Emilia and Patrick go to Josh and Anderias wedding.

3 years later the kids are best friends and they all live next door to each other.

the kids names are Jasper and Sophia but she liked being called Sophie.

Sign up to rate and review this story