Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell Me Where We Go From Here

Listen To Your Heart

by killjoy_lockandload 0 reviews

Gerard spills his sorrows out to Mikey and Ray. The title is DHT.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-11-19 - Updated: 2011-11-19 - 607 words - Complete

0Unrated
Mikey’s POV
"Ray, I’m worried about Gee."
"Me too, he hasn’t been back in a while..I hope everything’s alright."
I heard the familiar squeak of the door.
"Gee, that you?"
The door slammed and the sound of footsteps went downstairs.
"Yeah that’s him."
"Mikey, maybe we should go talk to him?"
"I don’t know, maybe?"
"Come on, let’s go."
Gerard’s POV
I came in and heard Mikey. I couldn’t answer. If I do, I’m either going to cry or have bitter words spill out of my mouth and hurt him.
"Gee? Can we talk to you?"
I guess I didn’t hear the knock at my door. I got to tell him sometime.
"I guess."
Mikey and Ray came in and plopped on my bed next to me.
I didn’t bother to look at either of them.
"Gee, what’s going on?"
"Nothing."
"Don’t give me that shit Gee, I’m your brother and Ray is as much as a brother as I am. Now spill."
"Fine.." I sighed.
"Well I went on my journey to find Frank as you two know and I went to three places, the logical ones he’d be at. Sam Ash, the park, Hazel’s house. Well I went to Sam Ash, he wasn’t there but I bought him a new guitar to say sorry. I went to the park, he wasn’t there and I sat to have a quick cigarette. I continued to look and the last place was Hazel’s house. I got there, her grandmother let me in and told me her and Frank were in her room. Well I went down to her room and I guess I should have knocked but there they were finishing up fucking each other."
"Oh man, Gee I’m sorry."
"That’s not even the half of it. Frank and I got into a fight. It was over what we talked about earlier. I threw the guitar at him and told him to get out of my life. Then I stood there for a second and I heard them talk. Hazel said something like they shouldn’t of done anything and frank was like yeah he wanted to and then he called me a fucking loser. I got so upset at that point that I left."
Tears were running down my face.
"Gee, I’m sue he doesn’t mean that. It was just in the moment he was angry, you were angry it just came out."
"I doubt it Mikey, I told him to get out of my life. He isn’t going to talk to me and poor Hazel is caught in the middle of both of us."
"Gerard trust me, this will blow over. When have I ever been wrong?"
"Well there was that one time when the neighbor’s dog wa-"
"Okay have I ever been wrong except for that one time?"
I smiled. "You know you’re the best right?"
"Don’t you forget it."
"Awh, the brother love!"
"Shut it, puff head. But as Mikey said you are a brother. So get over here."
We had a group hug between the three of us.
I love these guys. Always have a way to make me feel better.
"What do you guys say we get some food and play mindless video games?"
"I like it!"
"Alright Torfro, you in Mikey?"
"When have I ever been out?"
"Well-"
"Shut up."
We all laughed and went upstairs.
I really do hope all of this gets better. I don't want to lose Frank.
Sign up to rate and review this story