Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We'll wake the Thought Police

Is this the end?

by akeala1089 3 reviews

title says most of it. Surprises. Revelations.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-11-19 - Updated: 2011-11-20 - 858 words

0Unrated
Gerard's P.O.V.

I wake up to a dark room and a big hand clamped over my mouth. I can't breathe. I slowly open my eyes, playing zombie, though I want to yell, kick and scream like this 'Hell' Frank talks about. This hand is too big to be Frank's.

"Be silent or your roommate dies." A masculine voice whispers to my opening eyes. He pulls me from the top bunk (Frank and I didn't sleep together last night. I wanted to, but I didn't just want to ask. That would be weird, right?). I'm glad Frank isn't up here now, though. If he was, this mystery man might figure Frank isn't taking The Drug. I would hate for something like this to happen to him.

The hand is off my mouth, and I'm pushed into the dimly lit hallway.

"We know you're not under the influence of The Drug." The male voice says. It's coming from a muscular blond, blue eyed man. He's tall, too. Taller than me. Not that I'm super tall or anything.

I gulp. "Are you going to kill me?" I ask.

He chuckles. "I'm just going to erase your existence."

XX FRANK'S POINT OF VIEW XX

When I woke up, Gerard was gone. He still isn't back, though it's only been 10 minutes. It's scary, not hearing his breath. It's something I've grown used to. Something I've come to expect, and now I miss it like it was a drug I was under. The Drug in me is Gerard. (A/N Yea, I did that on purpose. I wanted it to be proper but then it wouldn't make sense...) Where could he be?

Where the HELL is Gerard? Because I swear, if they've hurt him, I will destroy this place. Did the inspector get to him again? If he did...I'll fucking kill him. That's a promise. Gerard likes promises. Gerard...

I take a few deep breaths, convincing myself he's fine. It'll all be okay, he'll be here when you get back, he's getting looked at by the doctors or something. Yeah, that's it. Now that I've gathered myself, I open the door and head out to work.

XXX Leila's P.O.V. XXX

"I'd like o see Gerard Way." I tell my superior.

"Gerard Way?" He blinks. "We don't have a Gerard Way."

"You...What!?" I ask. How could Gerard not exist? I know Gerard. He exists. How could this be?

"If you need to make sure he doesn't exist, you can check his file." My superior says, pushing up his brown rimmed glasses.

"O-Okay..." I says. "Sorry to disturb you." I say, leaving a very confused woman.

~Later~

I dig through the files. W...W...W... I search. Here it is! I grab the file labeled 'Way' and open it excitedly. He does exist! I look across the file and my heart drops. It says Mikey Way. Not Gerard. Though this boy isn't very old. Younger than Gerard, probably a cousin or sibling. and...deceased. I wonder if that was hard on Gerard, if he even knew this boy.

Finally, I face the fact. There is no Gerard Way. His file was here last week. Gerard Way no longer exists. I sit frozen on the floor, Mikey's file in my hands. This is my fault. Gerard might be dead because I called in the government. It's all my fault, and Frank... How will Frank take it? A missing file means a person dead. And in this case, a person dead means one more useless, broken agent. I hope Frank won't take it too badly.


+++++++++++++++++++
Soooo.....Do you know what happened to Gerard? Guesses, anyone? Is he dead? I have the next chapter almost finished. But in my notebook, I ran out of room. That's sad, isn't it? It's a 5 subject, and 1 section is dedicated to a lot of this story. So yeah. Awesomeness. Rate. review. Love me. Oh, and as per tradition, if you don't Review I will lock you in a room with your blood relations and let them slowly eat you XP I like thinking up new threats, it's sooooo much fun. You guys should tell me your favorite My Chem songs, because I'm bored. Also, your favorite A7 songs, cuz I'm just starting to listen to them and I'm broke so I need to chose my songs carefully. Is it weird that when I'm sad I read my own author's notes and it cheers me up? Ha ha I'm one crazy mother fucker, and don't you worry, I'll keep running. Also, I'd like to thank xXLaylaXx for always reviewing. There are a few others who alwaays review, and I really appreciate it. It's the only reason I'm still writing. Because I know you think I'm to damn awesome to stop. XP Ha ha modest, aren't I? Well, please R&R, it really means a lot to me. SUSPENSE OF CHAPTER!! Don't worry, I got even MORE drama coming up. I Love this story. Except when I'm writing it. Then I'm all "I don't want to be creative" and shit! R&R OR I WILL MANHANDLE YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story