Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Cloning Experiments

Jay's Grave Mistake Part One

by jacqueline2121 6 reviews

Jay made a grave mistake! but it is all only the beginning.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-06-15 - Updated: 2006-06-16 - 494 words

-1Illiterate
"Jay I got an announcement for you! You and your friends have met your match!" Jason yelled.

"Don't bet on it Jason!" Jay was very sure that His long together team would win.

"Then stop talking and start moving!" Jason indirectly tried Jay to start the first move.

"Fine!" Jay signal and called his friends to attack.

"Jay no don't fall into his trap!" Theresa refuses to move.

"Now who is leader here?"

"Jay...What is with you?" Theresa thought.

Jason's team too charged.

Jason and Jay finally meet.

Jason used all his powers to nail Jay on the floor.

"Jay who's stronger now?" Jason smiled.

"Like you, I won't accept defeat!" Jay conjured all his strength to stand up on his feet and then kicked Jason stomach to let Jason keep away from him.
********************

"Thesauri snap out of it! I'm your friend! I am a friend." Theresa yelled.

"I have no friend!" Thesauri used her spells to lift Theresa.

"I will help you! Trust me! Don't do this Thesauri you are hurting me and yourself." Theresa tried once more.

"Bah! You help me? Help yourself!" Thesauri throw Theresa to a vehicle the ran over and punched her stomach many times and when thesauri leave to walk to Jason Theresa threw out BLOOD!
*********************

"Nelk watch it is going to spoil my hairdo!" Neil arranged his hair but Nelk keep swaying around that caused Nelk to trip and fall (Nelk didn't have much luck because he was attacking luck only work for Defense.)
*********************

Atlanta tried running around atlana to make her dizzy but she plainly closed her eyes and when Atlanta stopped atlana said" Is that the best you can do? If it is the Yes I can do better!" Atlana ran round and round Atlanta but after a while atlana used an electric shocker for animals on Atlanta's back.

"Ah!" that was it for Atlanta.
*********************

Archie was next. Achier used his whip first and whip Archie but no effect!

"Ha! You may have copy my strength but you don't know my weakness. But I do!" Archie took his whip to hit Achier's ankle but it missed.

"Thanks for telling Pal!" "What!"

In less then a second Archie was rolling in pain holding his bleeding ankle.
********************

"Herry you may be strong but I'm stronger!" Henry ran forward and so does Herry.

Soon there was a wrestling match!

But Herry was catch of guard as he stared at all his friends the Henry take the chance to trip Herry then throw him!
*********************

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Soon the place they were fighting in is filled with laughter from the group R24.

"So Jay where is that special confidence? In your group only 2 was left standing and in mine there is 4 people left standing so? I'm sure you can tell who the winner is." Jason laughed.

"Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.......!" Jay was lost for words.
*********************

How's that I know it is very crabby but I promise you will love it!
Please R&R
Sign up to rate and review this story