Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Tears for you

Chapter four.

by princessofoyownworld 2 reviews

Just when Theresa is about to forgive him Jay screws everything up. Archie and Atlanta run into some-sort-of-evil-thing.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-06-16 - Updated: 2006-06-16 - 685 words

1Exciting
Oh, you guys get your update sooner. My friend's deadline is farther away than I thought and I can get into a few more tutorials before my exams than I thought. And I am finally introducing some-sort-of-evil-thing as a character. I DO NOT OWN CLASS OF THE TITANS!

***

"Theresa, is everything ok?" Jay asked as concern laced his voice.

"Yes, I mean no." Theresa said as hurt filled her eyes as she thought of her fight with Atlanta, and that the sound of Jay's voice was making her less angry with him.

"Are you sure, you seemed really upset last night and at lunch." Jay said sympathetically as he took the beautiful red head in his arms. Theresa rested her head on his shoulder in response to his warm embrace. "Thanks for saving me the other day. Neil told me about how it was you who kept the others in motion."

Theresa pulled away from the embrace and sat down on her large bed and motioned for Jay to do the same. Jay followed and sat down as close to Theresa as he could get.

"You and Atlanta are going to have to get over your fight. With all of this commotion it would be a perfect time for Cronos to attack." Jay said. Theresa turned to him as anger, hurt and shook filled her emerald green eyes.

"Jay, is defeating Cronos all you care about?" an angered Theresa asked as she moved away from Jay. Jay was silent for a moment, like he was thinking about what he was going to say. "Wrong answer Jay." Theresa said angrily as she stood up and indicated for him to leave.

"Theresa-"

"No don't say anything Jay, you had your chance, just leave ok?" Theresa said as she cut her chocolate haired friend off. Jay left, something in the way he walked showed Theresa how much she had hurt him.

**

Archie sat across from Atlanta at the local pizza place. They had managed to get a corner booth. He could tell how much her fight with Theresa was hurting his friend. Even her hair had less bounce than usual.

Up until now he had never known how much Atlanta treasured her friendship with Theresa. He felt really bad because he was enjoying the fact that the longer they fought the more time he got to spend alone with her.

"Arch, should I apologize to Theresa?" Atlanta asked, Archie did not answer. They sat in silence for a few more minutes.

"No I shouldn't, I mean I don't even know what I did wrong. " Atlanta said, answering her own question as their pizza arrived. She continued to come up with reasons not to apologize to Theresa as they ate.

***

Atlanta stepped outside of the pizza parlor after Archie. Rain clouds loomed overhead, blocking most of the suns warm rays. "I am going to go for a walk, I don't want to face Theresa yet. Do you want to come?" Atlanta asked.

"You know it." Archie replied, smiling.

'Well if your coming you better hurry up!" Atlanta teased as she started to walk away. Archie took a few running steps to catch up to her. Atlanta smiled as he caught up to her. They walked in silence for a while, enjoying each other's company.

It did not take long for the rain to start coming down. They ran under an awning for cover. "Ahh" Atlanta screamed as she tripped over a crack in the sidewalk in front of a gap between two buildings. The way she fell she could see a pair of yellow glowing eyes.

"What is it?" Archie asked as he tuned around to see why Atlanta had screamed.

"Its some sort of evil thing." She gasped. Archie jogged over, adrenaline begging to flood his veins at the thought of saving Atlanta. He helped her up and she clung to him for a minute as what ever hidden in the dark jumped out.


***

Oh, scratch my last. Some-sort-of-evil-thing will be revealed in my next chapter. Please rate and review. I love hearing from all of you. Chow!
Sign up to rate and review this story