Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Pen To Paper

6th

by rainbows-stalk-me 1 review

...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-11-21 - Updated: 2011-11-21 - 528 words

1Exciting
This day has been absolute hell and can only get worse. In first period I got tripped and landed right on my face’ almost breaking my nose. Everyone had thought I had broken it from how much blood there was. Second period wasn’t any better. I could not find a major project that was due, even after I had dumped everything out of my bag. I’m failing chemistry and I’m starving because I forgot to grab lunch money today.

I’m waiting for something to go wrong in art since the world seems to ate me why not make my favorite class hell too?

So far the class has gone fine, Miss Bitch let us have a free day to catch up on anything we haven’t turned in yet. That means that I get to sit and do nothing or pretend t work with Ryan and really just talk and bullshit the whole period.

I chose the latter o the two.

Well I would have if Ryan weren’t on his phone the whole damn period. I tried everything to get his attention, waving my hand in front of his face, shouting his name, and even hitting him.

None of it worked.

I’m sure I’d have to shoot him in order for him the even realize I’m alive at this point.

For the rest of the period I just say there next to him with my arms crossed, pouting. When Ryan’s head snapped up quickly when the bell rang, I wanted to hit him. I guess he was just ignoring me the whole time. So I decided to be a bitch back and rushed out of the room ignoring Ryan’s calls for me to “wait up gazelle legs” and to “slow the fuck down”.

Not so fond of the cold shoulder are we Ryan?

Ryan’s
Okay so I feel really bad about ignoring Brendon all through class but I had a really good reason for it. Yeah that’s bullshit I don’t have a reason for it other than I was talking to my lifelong best friend. Wouldn’t you want to talk to them as much as possible if you hadn’t talked to them since they moved away?

That’s what I thought so don’t judge me.

I tried to catch up to Brendon after he ran out of the room but he wouldn’t stop no matter how much I called to him to do so. He just ran to past his locker and out the front doors of the school.

I was about to follow him out, determined to catch up to him and apologize when someone in the office caught me eye.

I stopped dead in my tracks when they looked right at me and winked. I surely would have fainted right then and there if they hadn’t run up to me and hugged me as if life depended on it.

“Ryan I’ve missed you so much!” they cried as they continued to hold me like a bear.
I swallowed before answering. ”Yeah, I’ve missed you too Dallon.”
Sign up to rate and review this story