Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Gaze Into His Killing Jar

A Deadly Bet

by Dmitri-Way 3 reviews

Frank makes a lethal bet, if he loses Gerard dies, if he wins. Gerard might still. It'd be so easy to hurt him.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Romance - Published: 2011-11-22 - Updated: 2011-11-23 - 1327 words - Complete

1Exciting
GPOV

I walk up and down 7th street in tight leather pants shirtless aside from a red cowboy vest Id had since I was twelve. It was only Lin-Z and I tonight so I figured that it'd be okay to walk the corners. A guy pulls up. He's in his late 30's hair graying at the sides. He looks at me with lust in his eyes. I ask him if he needs a date he asks me how old I am. Old enough I say and board the car.

He just wants me to suck him off. The condom tastes like cough syrup.

I get fifty.

He drops me back at the corner. Where I notice the same VW Rabbit parked at the empty lot as yesterday. The driver is avidly observing the street. He probably just has cold feet about getting a hooker.

Whatever.

FPOV

forum/confessions/fantasies=nmbcqr

Chat with: S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W

S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W:Hey ghouly,

xFun-Ghoulx: Hey

S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W:How'd your date go. Messy? XD

xFun-Ghoulx:Ehhh...I didn't even put any new holes in this one. :(

S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W:Spill!, Details Grrrrrlfriend

xFun-Ghoulx:Fuck you. :P

S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W:When where?

xFun-Ghoulx: Anyway, This one was beautiful. If I would have ripped him open I might have died my self.

He had that virgin boy smell. My empathy got the best of me though. So I let him go.

S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W:Age?

Xfun-Ghoulx: Prolly like sixteen at most, said he was eighteen. Totally had a virgin ass. I could barely fit myself in ;D

S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W: Daaaamn

Well I'm staking out a rather gorgeoous one right now.

Xfun-Ghoulx: Orly?

S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W: I haven't gotten very close. You know how I like to wait XD

xFun-Ghoulx:Here goes the next two fucking weeks man. "Oh I saw him today ghoully ! He was positively nifty!"

S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W: Pffft bitch please.

Are you gonna see him again?

xFun-Ghoulx:No, I don't think I can keep from biting if I did.

S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W: Yeah right, hes a flame(er) and you are a moth my good friend.

I give you 2 weeks

xFun-Ghoulx:Okay so I will have not killed him by the time you've killed yours.

Is it a bet?

S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W: Yus! If I win I get pics of your dead boy EXPLICIT~ XD

xFun-Ghoulx:God Crow your such a necrophiliac! And if I hold out?

S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W: You get to see my boy(s) in all their wonder ;)

xFun-Ghoulx:Deal!

S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W: M'kay. See you tomorrow, I need some meth

xFun-Ghoulx:Lol laterz

S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W:XOXOX bitch

S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W Has signed off

I deleted my history and re-routed my IP twice.

I lay on my bed thinking about Gerard. I couldn't get him out of my head. I turn on silent hill two. I'm stuck at that part with the hanging corpses of the sinners. I was supposed to figure out the innocent one but to me all of them were innocent no one deserves to die as a punishment. I fall asleep

"Prick your finger it is done,

the moon has now eclipse the sun

The angel hath spread its wings

The time has come for better things"

My phone sang and buzzed its way through electrified Manson.

It was Gerard

"Hello?" I said groggily

"Uh, Frank, Its Gee I'm- I got played" He sounded like he was gonna cry

"Coul- Do you think you could come...I'm stuck I g-"

Oh god if someone hurt him...

"Its okay, I'll be there where are you"

I grabbed my keys and rushed out the door.

GPOV

My left hand was cuffed to the wrought iron bars of the motels bed. I lay in a damp circle of blood and semen. Tears streamed down my face. My cheeks stung and my ass burned like fire. Lash marks decorated my back in red horizontal streaks. Some bastard, he said it'd be kinky. He'd pay extra if I let him put the cuffs on me. My mind flashed back to his ruff hand slapping me. He entered me with no preparation and lavished as I screamed and bled. It hurt so much but it was so good. Did that make me a masochist. I didn't like it though. Was it rape.

After he left I called Ginger and Lin-Z but neither of them picked up. I contemplated calling my dad but who knows what he would do if he saw me like this.

I shuddered and dialed my last option.

FPOV

I burst through the hotel room door.

Oh Jesus

One of his hands was linked to the wrought iron bed by a pair of handcuffs the safety switch bent beyond use.

His back had red squelches where it looked like he'd been whipped. His ass was red and had a distinct hand print beaten into his left cheek. His lip was busted and his eyes were pink and inflated around the edges. A little pink ribbon had been tied around his dick. I felt my own length harden. Oh no

.

"What happened. Are you okay?"

I walked over to the bed where he hung. He looked up at me through tears.

"no"

Oh god his voice caught on that single word. I bent down and kissed him. He resisted me for the length of a sigh before his lips gave out with a moan. Yes. His tongue still tasted like cock. I lightly bit down on his lip. I could feel his length pressing against my right hip.

He wrapped his free hand through my hair and pulled me into him.

Oh god I couldn't resist. Fuck

I pulled away.

"Stop"

His eyes went wide.

"I just-I just can't"

"I know you don't sleep with the same guy twice"

His words were like a slap in the face and he knew it from my expression

" God Gerard if you knew just how you looked to me right -ugh goddammit" I ran my fingers through my side-hawk.

"Can you un-handcuff me, I'm sorry for bothering you I -Ginger didn't pick up and-"

I pressed my lips against his

"Shuttup, I'll be right back"

I winked and smiled at him so he knew I was kidding.

I opened my car door removing the rug from the passenger side seat and opening the little secret compartment door where I kept my 'tools'.Grabbing the bolt cutters I rushed back inside.

Gerard was positioned in the middle of the bed literally hanging by one arm from the cuffs, because of my height I had to lean over him to reach the constraints. It wasn't until I heard Gerard giggle that I realized my boner was staring at him at eye level. I'm sure he could tell.

"Sorry, I- Your the one whos totally naked and chained to a bed. What do you expect?" I said defiantly.

When I looked down at him he was biting back a smirk. I stuck my tongue out at him. I returned to my task. The cuffs were obviously real and dented the bolt cutters but I was slowly making progress.

I felt Gerard's hand on the inside of my thigh.

Okay guys I need help I have two ways the story coud go. So if you don't mind knowing whats gonna happen then pm me so we can bounce some ideas. PLEAAAAASSSSE
Sign up to rate and review this story