Categories > Original > Drama > Growing Up Together

Honeymoon With Your Twin And Mates? Okay....

by CarsynTMB 0 reviews

YAY HONEYMOON!!!

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-11-25 - Updated: 2011-11-26 - 1113 words - Complete

0Unrated
There was dancing and drinking at the wedding reception. Ella, Ashley, Stefan and Amy were all going on honeymoon together. Amy was sitting in a little folding chair in the middle of the dance floor. Stefan was getting the garter off of Amy's leg. It tickled her and she laughed as Stefan slipped it down her leg. Stefan walked up and flung it into Kyle's face. Kyle looked up and laughed. After the reception had ended, Amy and Stefan were running down the steps of the building, towards the limo. The climbed innit again and Ash, Ella, Charlie, and Dru followed. Stefan told an address to the driver. A unfamiliar address... but whatever. When the limo stopped, Stefan took Amy's hand and gestured her towards the door. She climbed out, carefully because she had heels on, and smiled. They were stopped in front of a tan two story house. Stefan smiled and kissed her cheek. "You like it? It's kinda my gift..." Amy looked up at him. "Of course I do Stefan! It's beautiful... and it's ours. Stefan kissed her again. "We better go back to your's so you can get changed and Ella and Charlie can to. You three need to pack... me,Ash and Dru have a surprise. Common." Stefan smiled down at her. "Ok... I hate surprises... you know that Stef." "Yep. I know. That's why I'm doing this." Amy smiled and Stefan chuckled. They climbed back into the limo and the driver dropped off Ella, Charlie and Amy. Amy looked odd... going into a house in a red topped wedding dress. Once they got inside, they slipped off their heels and rushed upstairs. "What's going on? Why are the guys all... suspicious?" "Who bloody cares Charlie? THEY'RE BEING ROMANTIC!!!" Amy laughed at Ella's response to Charlie and tossed her a turtleneck. "Hey... you got a bra I could barrow? We should still be the same size..." Amy smiled. "C38?" "Yep. That's right. Through it here chica." Amy laughed and tossed Charlie a bra. "Hey... guess what?" "What Amy?" "I'm married to Stefan Abingdon now... shpftt." They all laughed at her attempt to make a joke. Ella helped Amy sort her hair out. Amy's phone went off about a minute after they finished packing for God knows where. STEFAN She smiled and nodded to what he said. "Ok.. Love you too babe. Bye." She hung up and smiled. "They'll be here soon, and he said bring your passport..." The girls all screamed with excitement. There was a knock on the door. "That's probably Stef!!!" Amy rushed downstairs, struggling with her bags. She rushed to the door and opened it. There stood her Mr. Abingdon, mid-knock. He smiled and lowered his hand. "Hey... I see we have the same fashion sense..." They were both wearing red Midnight Beast hoodies. How typical. Ella had worn her blue and Charlotte with her green one. Same with Ash and Dru. The boys all picked up the girls' bags and put them in the boot. They all climbed into Dru's van and were off. Amy and Stefan sat in the very back and Ella and Ash in the normal back, Charlie and Dru upfront, with Dru driving. Stefan let Amy snuggle into his lap. He smiled down at her and kissed her head ever so lightly. She burrowed into him and quickly fell asleep, considering the fact that it was 2:00 A.M. Stefan yawned but stayed awake and watched her sleep. They got to the airport a half an hour later, and Stefan tried to wake Amy up. "Amy... hey gorgeous, I need you to wake up ok honey? We're at the airport, we board the plane in an hour. Wake up beautiful." Amy's eyes slowly opened only to be shined with the car's bright lights. "Gahh. Stefan, shade my eyes... it burns..." Stefan chuckled and sat Amy up. "Common... we need to get our tickets checked and stuff... oh common... I'll carry you I promise." Amy's eyes lit up. She loved to be carried. She reached her hands out like a small child wanting something, and wrapped her arms around Stefan's neck. He was pulling three bags, and Amy had one on her back. She snuggled into him again. Stefan set Amy onto her feet so he could go up to the ticket counter and weigh in the luggage. "Hello and good morning. How are you today sir?" "Fine thanks." Amy was totally zoned out but she handed the woman her passport and it appeared Ella and Charlie were too. But the boys were wide awake, like children on Christmas Eve. "Girls, here are your tickets, lets go through security now and get it over with, yeah?" They nodded, half as a yes and half as a falling asleep nod. They slipped off their shoes and jackets, and Stefan took his hat off. Amy set off the detector because her ears had recently been pitch-forked. It was bloody cool, but difficult at times like this. She explained it to the security guard and got her shoes, purse, and coat. She dragged her luggage behind her with both hands and had her back-pack slung over her shoulder. She sat down by Stefan and snuggled into his shoulder. "Ahh... I'm beat." "Amy... please stay awake... I can't carry you everywhere you know?" She smiled and let her eyes close. "Amy... we're boarding now... common." He grabbed her hand and pulled her to another women who checked tickets. "Recently married? Awww how sweet. Here you go." She smiled at them and handed back their tickets. Amy didn't think to look at the destination on the ticket. She probably wouldn't be able to read it, she was so tired. She took her seat on the plane next to Stefan. The plane was fairly empty except for a few families with children that looked fairly grumpy to be up so early, and an old woman. Charlie st down by Dru, directly behind them.Ella and Ash to their right of the plane. The captain of the plane explained the exits and how to use the life vest and oxygen masks in case of emergency and so on so forth. Amy fell asleep on Stefan again, but he wasn't complaining. Stefan rested his head on top of Amy's, and fell asleep. They were woken up by the screeching of tires on asphalt. "GAD DANGIT!!!" Amy was freaked out, but only for a second. "Hey, Amy. Welcome to Ibiza." Amy was still half asleep but she smiled. "Wow Stef. This is amazing." She said this as she was looking out of the plane's window. It was too sunny to be February...
Sign up to rate and review this story