Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Bittersweet

Game Over

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Anna figures out the truth and she fights back with Tsuzuki.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Tsuzuki - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-11-27 - Updated: 2014-12-31 - 577 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Game Over:

He stood over her smirking as he shook his head.

"Well, well, well," he said. "You came back. That's a good girl." She fought to keep up the planned farce. She hated his voice now that she learned the truth from the kiss. He choked back a snicker.

"Whatever," he said. He pulled out a whip. "Time to end this shitty game. Get on your knees!" She didn't move. He gritted his teeth.

"Get on your knees!" he barked. "Do it now!" She struggled to comply. The pain danced around in her mind. Keep it together! He watched her push herself to her knees.

"Beg for forgiveness," he said. She would not give him the satisfaction anymore. He tightened his grip around the whip.

"Beg for forgiveness!" he snapped. "Beg for fucking forgiveness!" He whipped the cold floor with a loud snap.

"Beg me to fucking forgive you!" he barked. He paused when he heard mumbling float out of her mouth.

"Sorry?" he asked as he leaned in close to her ear.

"You are not my Asato!" she hissed.

"What?" he asked. She looked up with hate-filled eyes.

"You are not my Asato! He would never hurt me!" she declared. "Who the hell are you?" He sneered at first and then chuckled.

"Very good," he said. Suddenly, his looks melted away from him. The black suit disappeared into white robes. Two white wings sprung out from his back. The violet eyes changed to an icy blue. His glasses caught a sinister light. The new man smirked.

"That game was getting boring anyway," he said. Anna snorted at him.

"Who are you?" she asked. The angel smirked at her.

"Kind of pointless to tell someone I'm about to kill," he replied. He raised his hand for the attack.

"That's enough, Satoshi!" Tsuzuki barked in his head. The angel smirked. Looks like Tsuzuki managed to get back enough control in this prison to control the outcome of this twisted game.

"I'm sorry," he said. "But you have no say in this game, remember? You agreed to my terms or did you forget?"

"Now I'm ending this! No, we are ending this!" the shinigami snapped.

Satoshi snickered. "And how are you going to…" Blood flooded from his mouth. He didn't even make a sound. Anna sat on her knees, watching. Satoshi laughed in his head.

"Oh what? You think you can kill me? You can't do it! I can't die! You're wasting your time!"

Tsuzuki smirked. "Good to know. If that was the plan."

"What?"

"Anna-chan, you can leave now," Tsuzuki said.

She blinked at him. "But how?"

"Go through the gate."

"What gate?" A light-covered blade pierced through Satoshi's chest. The angel gasped as the blade dragged down to his stomach. His body ripped wide open.

"Now, go!" Tsuzuki shouted. "Go!" Anna eyed him in Satoshi's body.

"But what about you?" she asked.

"I'll be waiting for you on the outside!" her lover yelled. "Just go! I can't hold him open much longer!" His woman nodded.

"Okay!" she yelled. The woman pushed herself to her feet and raced toward the blinding light.

At five in the evening, Anna came to in her hospital room. Her eyes scanned the dim lighting. Am I back? Her eyes moved to the foot of her bed. Tsuzuki sat before her, smiling. Anna tried to smile uncertain.

"I'm back," she said. Tsuzuki gently took her hand.

"Welcome home," he whispered.
Sign up to rate and review this story