Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Burn This City Down

Chapter Two - Zone Three

by McrmyBVBparawhore

Some memories never fade . . .

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-11-28 - Updated: 2011-11-28 - 2507 words - Complete

?Blocked
A/N Hi, it's me again. I just want to thank patdfan01 for reviewing the first chapter, I really appreciate it! There are just a couple things I need to tell you before you read the next chapter. One, for fanfiction purposes the diner in this fanfic is A LOT bigger than the diner in the Na Na Na video. Two, I know that Steve Righ? (for those of you who don't know who he is, he's the guy who plays Dr. Death in the Na Na Na and Sing videos) isn't old enough to be a grandfather, but again for fanfiction purposes, he is in this story. Also, I'm sorry if there's any typos or mistakes in this chapter. Sorry for writing a long A/N, I'll just shut up now and let you read the chapter. Hope you enjoy it ;)


Chapter Two - Zone Three


Acid woke up in a bed after the best nights sleep she'd had in a long time. She was unaware that Party Poison had sacrificed his room so she could sleep on a matress for a change instead of on the floor or on a blanket.
She slowly got out of bed and put on her clothes from the day before. She could smell . . . food? No that couldn't be right. But to her suprise, when she walked into the room, she saw Death Day, Fun Ghoul, Kobra Kid and Jet Star eating omlets.
"Mornin' Acid. How'd you sleep?" Ghoul asked.
"That was the best night's sleep I've had in I don't know how fuckin' long."
Ghoul laughed a little while eating.
"Poison's making you one now." Kobra told her.
A little girl who was around nine or ten with curly brown hair came running into the room with a smile on his face. Acid smiled back at her.
"Acid, this is Grace. Grace, this is Acid Bullets."
"Is dad almost done?" She asked Ghoul.
"Yeah, sweetie, your dad's just making some breakfast for you and Acid then he'll be out, okay?" Acid was surprised to hear that she was Party Poison's daughter, they didn't have any resemblance and Poison looked a little young to have a daughter of that age, but she dropped it and turned her attention back to the Killjoys.
"Okay." She ran into the kitchen and Acid next to her sister.
"So, where are you both from?" Ghoul asked.
"We were born in Arizona but we were brought to California when I was ten and when Death was four."
"Awesome. How old are you?"
"I'm thirteen and Acid's just turned nineteen."
"Fuck, you look a lot older than thirteen. I thought you were around fifteen."
"Nah, wish I was, though, then Acid would let me die my hair if I was fifteen."
"Hey, I didn't die mine until I was fifteen."
"Fine, mom." Acid laughed a little.
"What happened to your perants?" Ghoul asked.
They both cringed knowing that it'd been five years yesterday since they were murdered. Ghoul noticed and immidately regreted asking them that question.
"Fuck, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything."
"No, it's fine. Our mom and dad were killed five years ago and when I was fourteen."
"Sorry. I shouldn't have said anything."
"Seiriously, Ghoul, it's fine." Acid assured him with a friendly smile.
Poison walked in with Grace and three plates of food. He gave one to Grace, one to Acid and kept the other one for himself.
"I'm kinda fuckin' regreting offering to make everyone breakfast."
They ate the rest of their breakfast while they talked about eachother. By the end of their conversation, they were all in hysterical laughter. Acid and Death couldn't remember the last time they'd laughed so hard.
"So, what are your real names?" Poison asked.
"My name's Rosanna Oliveson, but everyone called me Vaimey becaues I was obessed with vampire movies when I was a kid and my middle name was Aimey, so it just seem to fit."
"What about you?"
"Alexandria Oliveson, but everyone called me Lexia for short."
They all started talking about memories from their lives before the bombs in 2012. They were the mainly happy memories that they all cherrished.
"Mikey used to stick forks in toasters when he was a kid, I was convinced he was gonna burn the house down eventually."
"Oh c'mon, that was one time!" Kobra complained.
"It still happened."
"So how much younger is Mikey that you?" Acid asked Poison.
"I'm twenty three and he's twenty, so three years. It was pretty hard looking after him after the bombs."
"I know where your coming from. When my perants died I had to look after an eight year-old nightmare." Acid ruffled her little sister's hair with a smile on her face.
"I wasn't that bad."
"You should try raising an eight year-old then."
"No thanks." Her sister said with her mouth full of food.
"Hey, don't talk with your mouth full of fucking food, okay?"
They all laughed a little. "Dad, I'm gonna get changed out of my pyjamas."
"'Kay sweetie."
Grace left the room and Acid's mind wandered back to when she was thinking about Poison being a father.
"So, Party Poison, I had no idea that you had a daughter."
"She's not my biological daughter, but I'm still her dad. She's Dr.Death's grandaughter. Dr.Death's daughter found him about a year ago with an eight year old and she explained to him about Grace."
"What happened to his daughter?" Death asked. They were all silent for a couple of seconds until Kobra spoke up.
"She died. Layla was killed by Korse about six or seven months ago."
"Shit, I'm sorry." Death appologized.
"Don't worry about it, kid. You didn't know." Ghoul said while having another mouthfull of his breakfast.
The room was quite for a couple of minutes until Ghoul decided to break it.
"Anyways, we're going Drac hunting later, you two coming with us?"
Acid and Death exchanged a quick glance and nodded. "Sure, what time?"
"Whenever we want, we could go after this if that's cool with you."
"Sounds great." Acid smiled.
Poison looked at Acid's pale face with a innocent smile on her lips, making him smile back at her. Something about Acid intreeged Poison, there just seemed to be a lot more to her than meets the eyes, he was hoping he could learn more about her in time.


Poison, Ghoul, Jet, Kobra, Acid and Death all got into the Trans Am. Grace had begged her father to let her come with them, but he told her that she couldn't go after the last time she'd gone out with them. When they last went Drac hunting with Grace, one of them found Grace and treatened to kill her if they tried to kill them. At the time, Grace's mother was still alive at she shot them from behind. Ever since then, Poison never let Grace go with them again, she always stayed behind with Dr.Death.
"You both know your way around a gun, right?" Jet asked Acid and Death.
Acid smirked. "You think we would've lived this long if we didn't?" Jet blushed a little, realising that the question sounded dumb.
"The only reason I asked was because I know that Death's only thirteen."
"I may only be thirteen, but I have the heart and soul of a forty year old."
"That didn't make any sense." Acid said with a grin.
"Doesn't have to, it's a free fuckin' planet baby." She put on some sun glasses and they started driving away from the diner.
"I say we go to Zone three, there aren't too many or too little Dracs there." Kobra said.
"There are also three bears and a blond chick with curly hair in Zone three." Ghoul mocked Kobra.
"Shut the fuck up, you know what I mean."
"Wait, Zone three?" Acid asked feeling her stomach sink a little.
"Yeah, why?" Poison asked.
Death knew why her sister didn't want to go to Zone three, it was were their perants died. They never stayed in Zone three anymore, they went through it regularly when they were traveling, but they never found shelter in Zone three since it had too many bad memories. Death knew that was where Korse had cut her, but she was clueless as to what they did to her when they took Death into their temporary home. When Death had asked what they did, Acid always remained silent, she couldn't tell her sister that Korse had raped her, it hurt Acid to think about it, she couldn't even begin to imagine the pain she would feel if she actually told someone about it.
"N-no reason." Acid lied. Her sister was about to protest and tell them that was where their perant's died, but Acid gave Death a look that begged her not to tell them, so she kept her mouth shut.
"So everyone thinks that Zone three's a good one?"
"Yeah." All of them said exept for Acid.


It didn't take long for them to get to Zone three. Before they got out of the car, Acid put on a pair of dark sun glasses, a dark blue bandana with green and red stars on it on around her face and a pair of black fingerless gloves with small holes dotted around on it.
"Lets go kill some Dracs." She said while closing the car door. Acid spotted a small building about a hundred yards away from them. Her face dropped when she realised it was were her perants bodies were burried.
She stared at the building for a couple of minutes, but Party Poison broke her out of her trance.
"Acid? You okay?"
"Um, yeah . . . I'm fine. Just thought I saw something." Death's eyes followed to where her sisters gaze was. She almost gasped when she realised what it was.
"Are you two okay?" Kobra asked.
"Actually, no." Death said.
"Death, not now."
"See that building over there?" She pointed to the building.
"Yeah?"
"That was were-"
"Death I said not now!" Acid shouted with tears in her eyes. Because she was wearing dark glasses, no one could see her tears, which she was thankfull for.
"Acid, you can tell us." Everyone was now facing Acid and Death.
Acid sighed. "That's were our perants are burried. This is where they were murdered."
None of them knew what to say, they wanted to comfort her, but they didn't know how. They all felt closer to Acid and Death after they'd bonded earlier that morning.
"I wanna go inside." Acid said, breaking the almost awkward silence.
No one replied, so Acid just walked forward towards the building. Death was torn on what to do, she wanted to follow her sister, but she wasn't sure if she could handle seeing the place where her perants were killed in cold blood.
After arguing with herself about it, Death followed her sister. The Fabulous Killjous didn't know what to do so they just followed them.
When Acid was a metre away from the building, she was shocked to see that the wooden crossed she'd made of sticks in the destert was still there, standing above her perant's graves. Tears burned in her eyes and she fell to her knees. She felt someone put their hand on her back, she expected it to be her sister but she was shocked to see that it was Party Poison.
She couldn't hold the tears in anymore and she let herself break down a little. Party Poison nelt down next to her and put an arm over her shoulder, trying to comfort her. He didn't care if he was only helping her a little, to him he was still helping.
When Acid's eyes wandered to the actual building it's self, she stared at the wall where Korse had cut and raped her. She slowly rose to her feet and placed her hand on the wall, remembering what'd happened so clearly.
Death knew that whatever Korse had done to her sister, that it would stay with her for the rest of her life, she didn't know it was possible, but the realization of that made her hate him even more than she alreadly did.
"I'm sorry, I-I can't." Acid started walking towards the Trans Am again and they all felt sympathy for her. They knew that she was only fourteen when she watched her perants die, but in reality they didn't know the half of it.
Poison wanted to follow her, to make sure she was okay, but he couldn't leave everyone standing there.
"Look in the building, see if there's any Dracs."
"And if there's not?"
"Then look around or some shit like that."
They all walked into the building while Poison walked over to Acid and the Trans Am. Acid was crying her heart out, she unable to control the tears anymore. She took off her glasses and bandana so she didn't get them wet with her salty tears.
"Acid-"
"Don't try and comfort me, Poison. You're just wasting your time." She snapped, almost angrily.
"I know what it's like losing people you love and watching them die, me and Kobra went through the same thing."
"You don't know the whole story. It wasn't just anyone who killed them, it wasn't just Dracs."
"Then who was it?"
She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Korse. Korse killed my perants then he started cutting me with a knife and . . ." She couldn't finish.
He hugged her.
"It's okay. He's not here now."
"But he's still out there. He's still killing people and I can't stop it."
"Hey, look at me." She looked at him with her red and puffy eyes. "One day, he'll be dead. I promise."
She felt strangely happier when he said those words. She wanted to believe him, but she didn't know if she could. Their hug was broken when Death came running out with a red photo album in her hands.
"Acid, look!" Death had tears in her eyes but she was smiling widely.
Acid's heart almost stoped when she saw that it was her mom's old album packed with baby pictures, wedding photos and happy memories.
Death flipped to a page where it had Acid aged six holding Death when she was born. Underneith it said: Lexia (Six) and Rose (Three Days Old). My baby holding my baby. I love you both -x- Mom -x-
Even though it sadened her, Acid couldn't help but smile at the picture. It was such a simple time, a happy time that she promised herself she would never let herself forget.
"I remember that. It was the same day mom came home from the hosptial after she had you. It was the first time I met you."
She put an arm around her sister and kissed her head.
"Can we go to a different Zone? I just don't think I can take it. I thought I could, but it's too hard."
"No problem. How's Zone six?"
She smiled at Poison. "Sounds good."
Sign up to rate and review this story