Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Marvelous Night For A Moondance

And All The Leaves on the Trees Are Falling

by TheLittleSinner 3 reviews

Unexpected occurrences from our beloved Frankie. (SPOILER! It's not the good kind D:)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-11-28 - Updated: 2011-11-29 - 1060 words

0Unrated
A/N, thank you very very very much for all the nice reviews you guys left me!! It honestly made my day. x) Alrighty, this is the second to last part in this particular story. Or at least... It is for one. There may be some technical difficulties later on, knowing me... But. I'll try not to let that happen! Alright. That's enough from me. Enjoy, Hell Raisers! Rate? Review?




The Next Day
Gerards P.O.V

"Four day weekend! Four Day Weekend! Four fucking day fucking weekend!" Mikey was dancing around the room, beaming his brightest. Ray looked at me, completely ignoring Mikey,

"Hey Gee? Do you know if it's a four day weekend...?" I chuckled mindlessly, my mind elsewhere. Mikey playfully smacked him.

"Yes, actually. Yes it is, you oblivious puff brain." He laughed at his own insult.

"Okay, firstly? Do NOT call me a puff head, you... You... Gel... Head," Mikey was in near hysterics at his friends inability to form insults. "And, and SECOMDLY -" Ray continued, desperately trying to ignore both Mikeys AND Gerards laughter, now, "Do you actually know what oblivious means?"

Mikey was obviously trying to come up with an answer.

"Uh huh. Yeah. Didn't think so."

Mikey shoved Ray into me. I of course, did the most mature thing to do in a situation like this, and shoved Ray back into Mikey as hard I could, until we had made a lovely little Ray sandwich. Ray looked undeniably uncomfortable.

I chuckled at his expression.

"Hey guys...?"

Mikey raised his eyebrows inquiringly, and Ray followed his example.

"I'm er... I'm gonna go check up on Franks. Kay...?" Ray and Mikey giggled mischievously, a cheerful little glint in their eyes, as they made eye contact.

"Alright!"

"Ha... Ha... Okay, then..." They didn't seem to be paying any attention to me. I sighed, and picked up my Iron Maiden hoodie. It had cost me a fortune, and it was absolute shit. Just like many things in life, I reflected.

I closed the door, and tied my shoes outside. I had been in a haste to get out of the stuffy living room. I laced up my Dr. Martens, and fumbled at the gate to my house. It was the type of gate, that was absolutely good for nothing. It was easily un-latch able from either side, and even if it did properly latch... It was short enough that it would be a breeze to climb over. I sighed, tired of rolling thoughtless pieces of information around in my head.

I plugged in some classic Misfits, and lost myself in there many masterpieces. The journey over to Franks house was seemingly short. I kicked at pinecones, and inhaled the worlds melancholy. The light mist, curled my hair into oddly shaped waves. I tugged at my hair a bit until I finally gave up, and trudged up the drive to the Ieros' house.

It was a one story building, that somewhat resembled a fairy tale cottage, painted yellow. I knocked in the door. After a couple minutes, I knocked again. This time, Mrs. Iero greeted me warmly.

"Oh! Hello, Gerard! Frank didn't tell me you were coming over as well...?" She said, a silent question mark at the end of her statement.

"Oh. Er, yes. I just dropped by to ask him something."

"O-Oh..." I nibbled my lip nervously, she obviously seemed unsure about something "Sure, er. I'll go get Frank the."

"Oh, no! I can go up to his room!" I said, trying to smile cheerfully. Shit! She was starting to make me even more nervous...

"Oh, well, er. Okay then."

I pounced up the stairs, eager to see my Frank. I had something I just HAD to say. Despite his journal, filled with love sick scribbles, and notes, and lyrics, all about somebody... Else... I gulped. Suddenly nervous. What once had seemed like a great idea, now seemed... Less great. BUT, I am Gerard Way. I have always told Frank everything. And... And now was no exception! I was going to tell Frank Fucking Iero just how fucking in love I was with hi-

Oh my god. I felt bile rise up in my throat as my eyes took in the sight beyond the doorway. Tears pricked the backs of my eyes, threatening to spill. But as my eye sight lost focus, I realized they already had.

There was Frank. My beautiful, poetic, enchanting Frank...


Kissing Joey Spellings.


I raced back home, eager to wash out my memories with coffee and a pack of cigarettes. As I neared my house, feet still ponding on the pavement, I couldn't stop thinking about how fucking stupid I had been. Sure, franks was a beautiful person. Sure, I was secretly in love with him. So why the fuck didn't I see that he was already taken?! WHY did it have to be that douche bag player, Joey?!

I pounded up the steps to my house, only to hear what?!
The sickening lovesick cooes, escaping from Rays mouth.
Directed to my brother.
And my brother saying he loved Ray back.
And why the fuck did they have to admit their love for each other tofuckingday?

"The FUCK?!?!" I screeched angrily. "I thought you guys were my Fucking friends!" Ray started to interrupt me, but I stormed towards my room, slamming and locking the door behind me.
I stumbled my way to the window, unlatched it, and crawled out, facing the moon. I plugged in my iPod, and once again, let the lonely cries of Black Flag take my mind away fro this ugly, pathetic body of mine. I knew it wasn't Rays, or Mikeys, OR Franks fault, but I just... I just.... Couldn't deal with all the loneliness I was feeling.

I pulled put a familiar face from my pocket. It's silver edge gleaming wickedly in the moonlight. I guided it to my wrist, welcoming the additional pain.

Why? Why did this all have to happen to one human? And all in one day?

And then I knew, for sure. There was no God. Or at least, not a loving one.



A/N Dun... Dun... DUN!!! Bwahahahahahaha! I'm wicked, I know. But fear not, hell harbingers! There is yet another chapter to come... What shall become of Frank and Gerard? And who the FUCK is Joey Spellings?
Rate?
Review?
Sign up to rate and review this story