Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Very Important Note

can you please read this as well?

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 4 reviews

Please read me? x

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-11-29 - Updated: 2011-11-30 - 260 words

0Unrated
Hey there everyone. First off I just want to say thank you all so much for you kind words and your understanding. I would also like to express how sorry I am for those of you who have lost people themselves, be it to cancer or to other things. I am truly sorry.
As you may be aware I have been updating more than I had expected, this is mainly to take my mind off of things and I have been writing in my notebook in the hospital.
I actually have some good news, the hospital believes that they know what is wrong with my nanny, and don`t think that the sudden deterioration of her health is all down to the cancer. In short they are currently treating the other problem and there is talk of her possibly being transferred back to a nearer hospital and she may be able to come home at some point, though it is unclear at the current moment when this will happen.
She is feeling a little better and although I know that this will not stop the inevitable, and that she is still dying of the cancer, but it means that she may have a little longer than we first thought.
Thank you all again for our kind support and understanding, it really means a lot to me. Hope you are all alright. Oh and just a message to akeala1089, your reviews are not bitchy, don`t worry. They make me smile and actually encourage me to try and write faster.
xoxodakota
Sign up to rate and review this story