Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Funny shit that happened at the hospital

by xxPanicFanxx 1 review

Ok this is just some funny stuff that happened on my trip to the hospital.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2011-12-01 - Updated: 2011-12-02 - 319 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ok so heres some stuff that happened at the hospital that I just thought you guys would get a good laugh out off.

Ok I was getting out of the car when all of a sudden I see this black cat. It walks over to me and just stares at me, so I start petting it and it starts to purr. I stop petting it and it stops purring. I pet it again and it purrs. Now this happens about 5 times, so I finally stop petting it and get up to walk away... and the fucking cat follows me.
"What the fuck do you want?" I asked it, and it just kept fucking purring. "You attention whore!" More purring "I fucking hate you!" Even more fucking purring. "You're a bitch and I hope the worst of deaths for you!" EVEN MORE ANNOYING FUCKING PURRING. Then I screamed "WHAT THE FUCK CAT! IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU?! I HOPE YOU GET RAPED BY A POGO STICK!" And it stopped purring, and of course I felt like a complete bitch so I picked it up and started petting it again. And guess what it did. It fucking started purring again and this time I swear to god it looked up at me and fucking had this evil ass look on its face. My dad was like "Why were you screaming at the cat you weirdo?"
"Beeeecause it was purring at me and it was fucking annoying!" The cat kept purring.
"It's a cat. It's what they do." My dad took the cat.
"BUT HE WAS DOING IT JUST TO ANNOY ME! IT KNOWS FAJJA! IT KNOWS!" I screamed and pointed a finger to the cat.
"It knows what?"
"It. just. fucking. knoooows."

Well hope you guys enjoy my lots of funny shit that happened/will happen at the hospital because god knows how long I'll be in here -.-
Sign up to rate and review this story