Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Sweet Child O Mine

You Can't Wrap Your Arms Around A Memory

by NirvanaCobain 0 reviews

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-12-04 - Updated: 2011-12-04 - 202 words - Complete

0Unrated
"I fuckin' hate you too, Axl." Jazzy spat at me. "Oh fuck off, Jazmine." I spat back, "I don't even know why the fuck I put up with your shit. You fuckin' make me goddam sick." "If she makes you so sick then why don't you leave her?" Duff asked. "Because I'm fuckin' pussy-whipped! That's why! God knows the only thing she's good for is a nice fuck!" I shouted. "Your only good for your money you dick-hole." She said choked out. I could tell she didn't mean but only wanted to hurt me, I didn't even mean what I had said but it sounded evil so I went with it. Slash left the room and came back with frozen packs of peas and corn from the freezer, "Peas or corn?" He asked. "Peas." Jazzy and I both said. I looked at her and she looked at me, "Give her the peas." I said glancing to the side. I scooted over to Jazzy and wrapped my arm around her then took the pack of peas from her hands and pressed it to the bruise on her left cheek. She winced, I pulled her closer and kissed her forehead, "I'm sorry, Jazzy baby."
Sign up to rate and review this story