Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Burn This City Down

Chapter Twelve - I'm Okay . . . Right?

by McrmyBVBparawhore

"By no one do you mean Kobra? Don't worry, I won't tell anyone if you don't want me to."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2011-12-06 - Updated: 2011-12-06 - 2044 words - Complete

?Blocked
A/N So I guess this is the first real sex scene I've written, I'm not 100% happy with it, but I hope you guys don't think it's too bad. It's more filler-ish, but more thing's will start happening fairly soon. Thankies to mychemicalbitchbot for reviewing the last and to midnight_star22 for reviewing some of the earlier chapters! Here's chapter twelve and sorry if there's any typos or mistakes! Enjoy ;)


Chapter Twelve - I'm Okay . . . Right?


"Poison, you don't have to do everything for me! I'm walking again, my stomach and arm are fine and I'm fully capable of carring some clothes from one room to another." Acid complained. Acid'd been out of the cot for a day, the healing pills that Rose brought to her was having a really good effect on her stomach. Acid was almost one hundred percent fine.
"I'm not risking you hurting yourself. You don't know what it was like-"
" . . . waching me in the cot looking lifeless. You've already said that a million times today. I'm nineteen, I can carry clothes." Acid took the clothes she'd been carrying out of Poison's hands and took it into their bedroom.
Poison sighed as he watched her walk into the bedroom. He turned around to see Kobra, Ghoul and Jet staring at him.
"What?" Poison asked.
"You're being a little over protective, don't you think?" Jet said.
"This time yesterday, she'd only just woken up after having an infection that almost killed her."
"Almost killed her. Rose and Crimson got all that shit from BL/ind and helped her. She's okay now, and even if something like that happen again, then we'd just use all that BL/ind shit on her again." Ghoul said.
Poison knew that he was right, she was okay now, but there was no way that he was going through what he went through again.
"I just don't want to see her hurt again."
"Admit it, you love her." Ghoul said with a grin on his face.
"I do love her and she said that she loves me, too." He said smuggly.
Death walked into her sister's and Poison's bedroom to see her sister unraveling the bandage around her waist.
"Hey, hey, hey, Crimson and Rose said not to do that just yet."
Acid looked up at her little sister. "I'm not taking it off completely, I'm just looking at it to see if it's getting better or not."
"Same thing. If you put it back on now, then I won't tell Poison you took it off in the first place." For Acid that was the ultimate threat. She loved Poison, she really did, but she hated that she made him worry about her too much because she got shot. She knew that she's put him through a lot and she felt incredibley guilty for that, but she wanted some of her indipendence back.
"Fine." She started wrapping it around her waist again.
"By the way, me, Static, Cherri and Rose are going shopping later in Zone four, they wanted me to ask you if you'd come along?"
"Sure, sounds great. When?"
"An hour."
"Sounds good. I'll just get changed."


Kobra and Static were in his bedroom making-out on his bed an hour after Death had told her sister that they were going shopping.
"As much as I love kissing you, I've gotta go."
"Why?" Kobra said, kissing her neck.
"All of us girls are going shopping. It's been too long since I've gotten some new clothes. Who knows, maybe I'll bring back something you'll enjoy later tonight."
"You don't need lingerie to turn me on, you do a pretty good job of that all by yourself."
She smiled a little. "So think of how turned on you'll be later when you see me wearing lingerie."
"I'd rather you stay here." He said a smile playing at the corners of his mouth. He wanted her to stay, but he wasn't going to stop her from leaving.
"I know. We won't be long."
"Promise?"
"I promise. You're cute when you want me to stay with you."
He smiled at her. "You'd better go then."
"Yeah. I'll see you later." She gently kissed his lips and got out from underneith him.
"I'll be waiting."
She smiled and kissed his cheek one last time before leaving with the rest of the girls.


The second they all got there, they all spread out. When she was sure that no one was looking, Static went into the lingerie section. She picked out a lacey black bra, matching panties, a suspender belt, suspenders and black heals.
"Who's that for?" Acid asked Static with a small grin on her face.
Static blushed. "No one."
"By no one do you mean Kobra? Don't worry, I won't tell anyone if you don't want me to."
"How'd you know?"
"Poison was saying that he's had a crush on you since you got here, you two've seemed pretty close lately so I just assumed that you were together."
"Together's a strong word. Me and Kobra are friends with benefits. I really like him, but there's no way I could be in a relationship if anything happened to him. I want to be with him, but I can't risk becoming too atached to him incase something happens to one of us."
"You do realise that friends with benefits never works out, right? You either end up hating eachother or you become more than friends. I know a couple people who have been in the same situation." Acid told her.
Static knew that she was right, she knew how it'd play out. She did want to be with him, but she was too scared. She saw how Poison'd reacted to when Acid almost died, being in the same situation as him scared her more than anything. She'd never been a huge fan of love, it had always ended in heartbreak for her when she was with someone.
"I know, but for now, we're just enjoying the benefits." She said with a mischievous smile on her face.
Acid smiled back at her.
"So what about you? Are you getting anything to wear for Poison?"
Acid hadn't thought about it. She knew that it'd be atleast a few weeks, maybe even a month, before they had sex, but that didn't mean that she couldn't look, right?
"Me and Poison actually haven't . . . y'know. We've been taking things slow, but fuck it. I'll look around."
Static smiled. She could tell that over time, her and Acid would be good friends.
Acid looked at some of the corsets they had, there was a blood red corset that captured her attention. There were matching underwear and black suspenders to go with it.
"That one's really sexy." Static said, looking at the outfit.
"By the way, if you see my sister walking towards us, tell me. She'd be mentally scarred for life if she saw me picking out lingerie."
"Got it, look out for little sister."
Acid looked through some other lingerie. They didn't have a huge amount.
"What about this one?" It was a red lacey bra with underwear made of the same fabric. There were red suspenders to go with it.
"I really like that one."
"Then get it, it's only five dollars." Five dollars didn't sound like much, but things had become incredibley cheep in the Zones since it was hard to get your hands on some money. A lot of Killjoys had to trade one thing to get another, like a necklace for a ring or a pair of jeans for a shirt.
Acid baught the lingerie and she carried on looking at other clothes along with her sister and Cherri.


When they got back to Dr. Death's, Poison hugged his girlfriend.
"How'd it go?" He asked while kissing the top of her forehead.
"Good. I've got some pretty good stuff."
"Good."
She rested her head on Poison's chest and wrapped her arms around his waist.
They all looked at the happy couple and Acid looked at them with confusion on her face.
"What?"
"You remember me saying that I luckily missed the gooey romantic shit when you and Poison had a fight?" Ghoul asked.
"Yeah."
"Well, I'm now in a sugar coma."
Acid let go of Poison and sat next to Kobra and Ghoul on the couch when she had a sharp pain in her stomach.
She put her hand on it and moaned. "Shit." She mumbled.
"What's wrong?" Kobra asked.
"Stomach."
"Is Crimson still here?"
"No, he had to leave so he could get back to Intoxicating Spider and Midnight Massacre."
Acid rolled up her shirt so she displayed the bandage. It was clearly bleeding behind the bandage.
She started walking towards her's and Poison's bedroom, but before she could take three steps, Poison picked her up and took her there. She lay down on the bed and took the bandage off. Her bullet hole was bleeding.
Rose came in with a small box of the healing tablets and gave her one.
"Thanks, Rose." She dry swallowed the pill and Rose started cleaning the wound again.
"When is it gonna get better?" Acid wondered aloud.
"One month maxium."
She groaned. "It's only been a day and I'm already sick of it."
"It'll get better, it'll just take time." Rose promised her.
"I really fuckin' hate Korse right now." Acid said, then she realised that she was talking about Rose's father. "Shit, sorry." Acid quickly appologized.
"Don't appologize, he's a fuckin' asshole who deserves to die, trust me, I hate him, too."
After Rose was finished, Acid slept for the rest of the day.


When everyone was asleep, Static crept into Kobra's room wearing the lingerie she'd purchest earlier in the day.
Kobra's eyes widened when he saw her. The lingerie was tight in all the right places and showed off the perfect amount of flesh. Her curves were on display and he wanted so badly to fuck her.
"I thought you might like it." She said, seeing his reaction.
"You're wrong, I don't like it. I fucking love it."
She walked over to the bed and started to take his clothes off. His shirt was the first to go followed by his jeans, until he was only wearing boxers. Static playfully played with the waistband of his boxers, but he stopped her from taking them off.
"What's wrong?" She asked.
"I just think it's time for you to lose some clothes." She grinned and he unhooked her new black bra, exposing her breasts.
Kobra slid her panties down her long, pale legs. The only thing that was standing in the way of them having sex were his boxers.
Static yanked them off and he quickly moved inside her. She dug her nails into his back and dragged them down. Kobra didn't notice the pain of her nails scratching his back, he was too caught up in the pleasure of having sex with her.
He moaned as he slid deep inside her. "Fuck."
"Faster." Static demanded. Kobra started thrusting in faster. Static threw her head back and Kobra pressed his lips to her neck. He started trusting in harder making her moan. Kobra started nibbling at the skin slightly, most likely making love bites on her neck.
"That feel's so fucking good." She moaned in his ear.
"I know. Shit, Static!"
"Fuck!"
Kobra groaned making her feel even more lust. She didn't want to admit it, but she had feelings for him. Not just feelings of lust, but he genuinly cared about him and she was pretty sure that she wanted to be with him. Her lips found his and their tounges swirled in eachothers mouths.
Static moved so that she was now on top of him, she wanted some more control. She left a trail of kisses down his chest. She started riding him, making him moan loudly. She could feel the climax coming and so could Kobra.
She bit her lip and they both moaned loudly has their orgasms washed over them. They rode their orgasm out for as long as they could, then she collapsed next to him.
"That was incredible." Static said, panting.
"I know. It was amazing."
They smiled at eachother and she pressed her lips to his.
Sign up to rate and review this story