Categories > Original > Drama > Growing Up Together

We Better Tell Your Dad...

by CarsynTMB 0 reviews

ok... now the hard part

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-12-06 - Updated: 2011-12-07 - 387 words - Complete

0Unrated
Amy drove the car home in silence. Jade's phone was buzzing non-stop... probably Jackson or Amanda. Amy sighed as she pulled into the drive. "Ready to tell your dad? He's gonna find out sooner or later Jadie." Jade nodded, and went a milky-white colour. "Then let's go in." Jade nodded again and got out of the car. They walked up to the front door, and Jade sneezed. "FUCK!!! IT FELT LIKE MY ORGANS JUST SHIFTED!!!" Amy chuckled and walked her inside. "Stefan, we're back!!!" "Hey Ams, Jade." Jade started shaking. Amy took her arm and walked her into the living room, where Saviour and Stefan were playing guitars... well... Saviour was trying to play. "JADE!!! LOOK WHAT I CAN DO!!!" She plucked a few strings, and Jade laughed. She sat down by her little sister, and took the guitar. She started to play it without mistakes. Amy smiled at the song she was playing. Amy knew it was 'Pain' by Three Days Grace. "JADE!!! THAT WAS AMAZIN'!!! TEACH ME!!!" Jade smiled. "Later ok Savey?" She sighed and nodded. "Fiiiinnnneaahhh." Jade chuckled to herself. "Go upstairs please. Me, daddy and Jade all need to talk, ok Saviour?" Amy was talking now, and Stefan looked worried. "Yes mummy..." Saviour sighed and stood up to leave the room. She ran upstairs, and went into her room. Amy and Jade looked at Stefan, who looked freaked out. "Dad... I have to tell you something... but don't kill me or anything please... that would suck." He nodded, and glanced at Amy. She nodded to him. "Go on Jade." She gulped, and bit her bottom lip. "I'm pregnant. I'm so sorry Dad!!!" Stefan looked... frozen. "What?" She gulped again. "I'm pregnant." He nodded, and let it sink in. "Are you sure?" She nodded. "We went to the doctor... I'm sorry Dad!!!" She started to cry. Stefan stood up, and sat down next to her. He hugged her, and kissed her head. "It's ok Jade." She cried into his shoulder, and he hugged her closer. "I'm not mad Jade. It happens. It's ok." She nodded, and wiped her eyes. "Really?" He nodded, and kissed her forehead. "I swear to GOD I'm not mad." She laughed and nodded. "Should we call Jackson and have him come over?" She nodded again, still to surprised to speak.
Sign up to rate and review this story