Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Cancer

by Red_Skull_Kitsune 0 reviews

Frerard

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-12-07 - Updated: 2011-12-07 - 436 words

0Unrated
I looked at the pale body next to me, his breath ragged. He cant leave me, not yet anyway, I needed him to much. His head shakily turned to me, “F-Frankie…” he said, he sounded so old… “Frankie” he said again, “I’m here Gee, I’m never gonna leave…” I said to him, relief showed slightly in his dead eyes. I smiled, almost ruefully, at him. He shakily smiled back. He was going soon, I had to except that.

Gerard Way, my best friend, the one who always cared for me. It was now my time for me to take care of him. I took hold of his hand, they were pale, as was the rest of him, I felt tears crawl into my eyes, and “Gerard, even when you have left,” I paused, thinking of my words, “Even when you have left, you will be loved and never forgotten” I whispered.

I had always kept one secret from him, from all the band really, the secret was that I had always cared for Gerard more then I should have, it’s a secret I will take to my grave. “Frankie” Gerard said again, I looked at him, he was smiling. It was probably the last smile he was ever going to do, “Frankie,” he said weakly, “Frankie, I-I…” he trailed off. “What is it Gee?” I asked him, worried, “Frankie,” he kept saying my name, like it was the only thing that he could do, “Frankie, I, I-I love…” he trailed off again, he consciousness’ was coming and going, he was going soon. Going forever. “I l-love you…” he said, the last of his life in his eyes was draining, I did the only this I thought I could do. I kissed him, everything went still, I pulled back, “I love you to.”

I stood up straight, fighting back tears. “I love you Gerard, I will always, and when I join you, you will know that.” I said to the lifeless, spiritless body. I walked out, seeing Mikey and Ray, I shook my head. Mikey was the first to break down, “No… No… No, no, no, no, no!” he said, shaking his head, Ray put an arm around him to comfort him. I broke down as well, slowly sliding down the wall. Tears freely flowing down my face. I felt someone hug me, I looked up in shock, it was Mikey, I hugged him back, “He’s in a batter place now,” I whispered, “He’s with the black parade.” I kept whispering. Ray helped me and Mikey stand up, hugging us as well.
Sign up to rate and review this story