Categories > Original > Drama

Silence

by AStarvingWriter 0 reviews

What the world seems like to me when I'm feeling low... Warning: depressing

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-12-07 - Updated: 2011-12-08 - 351 words

0Unrated
I watch as my mom enters the room, looking calm. She takes one look around my room, and I see that calm start to disintegrate. She says something, but I can't hear her. She walks to my closet and opens the door, sticking her head inside and examining the contents. She picks up a jacket I don't wear and waves it at me, saying another thing. She puts it at the front of my closet and shakes a hanger at me, gathering the others and placing them after the jacket.
My mom closes the door to my closet and turns to look at the rest of the room, her eyes stopping at my chair that holds clothes I haven't hung up yet. She picks up a shirt and shakes it around in my face, looking angry and seeming like she's yelling at me. When I don't respond she throws the shirt at me, furious. She gets another shirt and pelts me with it, hitting my head and walking towards me to grab my face. She gets real close, and I can feel her breath, but I can't make out what she's saying. I do smell the alcohol though. My mom releases my face and backs up, yelling again. She walks towards me again and slaps me, a sting I can understand from a parent. Then I finally hear something.
"Worthless piece of shit. You think you're better than everyone else? You're just a bottom-scraping, cock-sucking whore."
I feel myself starting to cry, and my mom slaps me again, probably for crying, but I can't hear her again. She pushes me back on the bed and spits on me, nothing but hatred in her eyes. She slaps me one more time and walks out of the room, head high.
I stand up slowly, rubbing my face, tears in my eyes. I look around my room and notice a sticky note on my door. I go and peel it off my door, reading it. Then I start to bawl. 'I love you,' is written on the note, in my mom's perfect handwriting.
Sign up to rate and review this story