Categories > Original > Horror

I'll See You In Hell

by DarkBloodlust 1 review

I almost considered letting him live. Almost.

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Published: 2011-12-07 - Updated: 2011-12-08 - 486 words

0Unrated
“What are you gonna do?” the boy asked, shivering as I approached.
I threw my head back and laughed. “What do you think I’m gonna do? Hug you and give you cookies? Tell you it’ll all be okay? Please. I’m going to kill you, kid.”
Tears streamed down his face. He couldn’t have been more than seventeen. He was pretty, with sandy blonde hair hanging just over shining blue eyes. I almost considered letting him live. Almost.
I put my hands on the sides of his face. “Just relax,” I murmured softly, allowing the smile to ebb from my face, to put on a gentle, innocent expression. “Trust me. What harm could I do?” His arms wrapped around my waist, and I knew I’d won. He couldn’t resist me—no mortal man could. Most vampire ones couldn’t, either. I kissed him then, full on the mouth, feeding all my feel-good vibes into it, making him pull me closer, right where I needed to be. He was trapped now—he was no match for my Manipulation. I always was better than the rest. I broke the lip-lock, much to his dismay, and moved slowly down to his neck. This was always the best part. His heart picked up as he remembered what I’d just been saying, as he remembered that I’d kidnapped him and all. I could smell it on him, that fear. It rolled off him in waves. I kissed the hollow of his neck, then felt my teeth grow out longer and bit down. His blood filled my mouth then, his rich and powerfully strong blood. His taste was strong for a mortal. I pulled him down to my level as he moaned low in his throat. His body convulsed with the pleasure, and I drank deeper, causing him to groan “Yes,” ever so sensually in my ear. This was better than any form of sex—believe me, I’d tried it all. Sweetness fell down my throat in long, deep gulps. I lost my cool, calm façade. I was an animal now, grasping his throat, almost climbing on top of him to wrap my legs around his waist. He held me, not caring that I was killing him, slowly, slowly, slowly.
“Where did you learn to do this?” he muttered. I didn’t pull myself away from his delicious blood to answer him. His heartbeat was becoming more and more feeble with each beat, and his arms slowly slackened around me. I curled up on top of him as he sank to the ground, each small jerk of his barely-beating heart still filling my mouth with his beautiful blood—blood like chocolate, with something darker mixed in. He died then, and I finally let him go.
Sighing, I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. “I’ll see you in hell, dear.”
Sign up to rate and review this story