Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Orphan

Gerard groaned and tried to push Emily off him but the alcohol and wound in his stomach made him weaker than she was. As Emily plunged the knife into him a second time, stupid things came to his mind. 'That's why she didn't want to go the dentist...' He thought to himself as he saw her disgusting teeth.
Everything seemed to fall into place as Emily stabbed at him a third time. Gathering all his stength, Gerard tried to push her off him again. This time he was successful but before he could do anything about it, Emily had pounced back him and was stabbing him again. Her stabs grew quicker and quicker so he barely had time to breath. And then, he stopped breathing altogether. For Emily had killed him.
Emily smirked down at the dead body in front of her until she heard a small squeak at the top of the stairs. It was Gabriella, looking down at Emily and her dead father. Emily got up and instantly, Gabriella ran away to find a place to hide.
Emily re-grabbed the knife and walked slowly up the stairs 'At least I don't have to worry about her hearing me,' Emily though to herself as she checked the most obvious place first, Gabriella's bedroom. But she wasn't hiding inside there.

Finally Lyn-z saw her house come into view. She smiled, hoping she'd make it home in time. But there was a problem with the speed she was driving. When she slammed her foot on the brakes, she couldn't stop. So the car skidded forward and crashed into the house.
Upstairs, Emily smiled evilly before continuing her search for Gabriella.
After checking that she was definently alright, Lyn-z opened the door and stepped into what used to be her living room. At the bottom of the stairs she saw Gerard lying there, blood still oozing out of his chest. "G-Gerard?" Lyn-z asked, stepping towards him. But it was no use. Gerard was definenetly dead.
Lyn-z's eyes clouded and she stormed up the stairs. She had to find Gabriella and get out of here before Emily hurt her. Lyn-z ran into Emily's room, hoping to find her daughter. But instead she just phoned Emily's trashed room.
All the lights were turned off, apart from the lights to Emily's fishtank. Lyn-z barely paid any attention to that until she saw the pictures stuck on Emily's wall. Emily had painted a beautiful house, but in the blue light it was on fire. Emily had painted a portrait of Gabriella, but in the blue light she was bleeding. Every single one of Emily's pictures were disturbing, so bad that Lyn-z couldn't bare to look at them. She tore down one picture but saw that underneath Emily had painted on the walls.
So Lyn-z pulled down every drawing in the way and found an erotic picture of a man and woman. Lyn-z blinked at it. Was this why Emily was so evil? Because nobody loved her because she looked like a child? Or maybe it was something to do with her childhood?
Lyn-z wasn't sure. But she was sure that Emily was going to kill her daughter if she didn't act fast.
While Lyn-z had been so shocked about the paintings on the wall, Emily had realised that just a knife wasn't her best weapon. So she'd crept down to the basement and pulled out the gun that she'd been saving for a practical use.
Lyn-z left Emily's room and crept down the hallway, a torch clutched in her hand. Suddenly a loud gunshot made her jump out of her skin. Emily was standing at the bottom of the stairs, looking so much older that Lyn-z barely thought it was her, pointing the gun up at her. She shot again and this time it hit Lyn-z in the shoulder. Lyn-z screamed in pain and ran down the corridor, trying to get away.
Lyn-z ran into her bedroom and hid in her en-suite bathroom. She opened the bathroom cabinet and pulled out a long strip of cloth. She used one hand and her mouth to tie it round her open wound. For one sickening moment Lyn-z nearly dropped the torch into the bath, nearly causing a loud noise and nearly causing Emily to find out where she was hiding. Lyn-z gripped the torch, noticing it was now covered in her own blood. She leaned against the bathroom door, gasping for breath and wondering what to do. Had Emily already killed Gabriella?
But Lyn-z didn't have time to waste. She could hear the shuffle of Emily's footsteps coming down the corridor. Not knowing exactly what she was doing, Lyn-z grabbed the torch and ran out the en-suite bathroom.
Emily pushed open the door of Gerard and Lyn-z's bedroom. She was so sure that Lyn-z had ran in here. Then she remembered that they had an en-suite bathroom. Silently, she shuffled over to the bathroom door and pushed it open. Nobody was in there. But Emily knew that Lyn-z had been in here. Where Lyn-z had rested the torch on the bath, there was now a small circle of blood.
Emily glanced around the bathroom, decided there was no one in there and walked back into the bedroom. She saw the bedroom window open and walked over. She didn't look outside, she didn't need to. Instead she smiled and pulled the window shut.
Lyn-z was trapped outside. Emily and Gabriella were trapped inside.

Gabriella was huddled in the wash basket, peeping out every so often. She was so scared. Without her hearing aids she couldn't hear a thing that was going. Emily could sneak up behind her any second and she wouldn't be able to do a thing about it. But she knew she couldn't stay hiding in the wash basket. Timidly, Gabriella crawled out of the washing basket and down the stairs.
She saw the car crashed into the house. Gabriella recognised it as her Mother's car and realised that Lyn-z must be somewhere in the house. So Gabriella couldn't runaway if her Mom was still looking for her. She turned all around to make sure Emily wasn't lurking. Emily wasn't around but Gabriella found she was scared again. She ran off to hide again, this time it was in amongst the plants in the green house. But unfortunately for Gabriella, as she ran to hide, she knocked over a flower pot. Gabriella hadn't even noticed doing it because she didn't hear the crash. Emily heard the crash. So did Lyn-z because the window of her bedroom led to above the green house.
Emily went down the stairs, but she wasn't in a rush. Gabriella wouldn't be able to hear Emily coming down the stairs anyway.
Lyn-z knew what Emily was planning to do and slid across the green house. She looked down, wiping snow out of the way until finally she saw Gabriella hiding. Luckily, Gabriella looked up and saw her Mother. She stood but up Lyn-z signed 'Stay hidden - I'll come find you!'
Gabriella nodded and bent back down to hide.
Sign up to rate and review this story