Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Butterfly Kisses

by xxPanicFanxx 1 review

Just a little random one-shot for Obsessive-Fangirl because I love her so much! :3

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-12-10 - Updated: 2011-12-10 - 800 words - Complete

1Moving
Ok so I was reading the one-shot she wrote for me called 'Alphabet', (which is a great story and I absolutely love it. You guys should go read it, it's really REALLY good!) and I was thinking "Aww she's so nice! I think I'm going to re-pay her!" So here's random one-shot for Obsessive-Fangirl because I love her so much!

You can tell someone is in love just by looking at them. Some people have giveaway’s like staring at the other person or smiling or even shaking. Well Ryan’s giveaway was he would get nervous. Not like typical Ryan nervous where he’ll suddenly start rambling on and on about nothing. No. He would stop talking all together or start stuttering like crazy.
“Hey Ryan!” Rebekah said smiling.
“H-hey.” Ryan said, his throat feeling dry.
“What’s up?” She asked checking her phone.
“Uhm…” He looked down at his feet and put his hands in his front pockets.
“Ryan, are you ok?” She brought her head down by his so she was looking up at him which wasn’t hard seeing as how he’s about half a foot taller than her.
“Y-yeah I’m f-fine. Just uhm… just… tired!’ He said smiling. “Yeah that’s it I’m tired.” He mumbled to himself.
“Ok, well do you want to go to get some ice cream? I’ve been dying for some.” She laughed a little.
“Oh, y-yeah sure.” He pushed some of his chestnut hair out of his face. They started walking. She went on and on about her new boyfriend, Damien. He hated hearing about him, because he knew what he was like. He saw him at the park that day with that one girl, and he remembered that bruise he got from Damien to remind him not to tell her. All of a sudden she stopped and smiled at him.
“Ryan, did I ever tell you how much I love your eyes?! They’re so pretty!” She smiled, pushing some of his hair out of his face.
“Thanks, but yours are prettier.” He smiled, but then realized what he had just said.
“Really?” T-thanks. No one’s ever told me that. It means a lot.” She said blushing,
“Not even Damien?” He cocked his head to the right.
“No. I don’t even think he’s ever called me pretty at all.” She looked at the ground.
“Well that’s because you’re not pretty.” Ryan said with a serious face.
“What?” Rebekah said, suddenly consumed by rage.
“You’re not pretty, because you’re beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, a piece art, would you like me to go on?” He asked raising his eyebrows. She stood for a moment; take back by what he had just said.
“R-Ryan what makes you say all of that?” She cocked her head to the right.
“Well Bec, I’m in love with you ok? I’ve been in love with you since I first met you. I’m in love with you, your personality, your brown hair and those orange and red streaks in it; I’m in love with your hazel eyes, I’m in love with your lips, I’m in love with your nose, I love how whenever you go near brussels sprouts you scream bloody murder like someone is trying to kill you, I love how you’re so hyper and can find joy in anything, I love how you’re so sarcastic, and the list goes on and on.” He stopped and took a breath.
“Ryan.” She whispered as tears were threatening to escape her eyes.
“Oh shit. Don’t cry please I’m sorry.” He took a step back.
“Ryan, I’m not crying because I’m sad.” She smiled as a few tears rolled down her cheeks. “I’m crying because I’m so glad you feel the same way.” She walked over to him and hugged him. “I love you Ry.” She said against his shirt.
“I love you too.” He hugged her back and kissed the top of her head. She pulled away for a second and pulled out her phone quickly dialing a number.
“Hello? Damien? Yeah we’re through. I’ve found someone who’ll treat me better. No you can’t change. I don’t want to hear it. No I’m not telling you who. No Damien get I through your head, we’re done. Ok bye.” She hung up. “Well I’m single now.” She said smiling.
“Not for long. Will you be my girlfriend?” He asked smiling. She leaned up on her tippy-toes and kissed him.
“Does that answer your question?” She smiled and hugged him.
“I love you, Bec.”
“I love you too, Ry.”

Yay! Hope you guys like it, escpecially you Obsessive-Fangirl!
Sign up to rate and review this story