Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Killjoy Life/Love/Death

by IeroIsMyHeroxxx 0 reviews

Killjoys Danger Heart, Poison Star, Silver Song and Blue Shadow are all on the run from Dracs. When they meet the Fabulous Killjoys, their lives begin to change all together... Real bad at summarys...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-12-11 - Updated: 2011-12-11 - 2544 words

0Unrated
Chapter One

The lone killjoy stood at the edge of the starting of the desert road.
The sun rays beamed down on her making the sequins on her mask glisten majestically.
She smiled as she heard the roar of motorcycles and cars come up from a distance behind.
"Alright mother fuckers" she grinned, "You want me, come and get me".
In her head she counted...
...one...
She got ready...
...two...
She waited a few seconds...
...three...
And she was off running as fast as her skinny long legs could take her.
The wind blew dust into her face causing her to cough, and bits of sharp stone got into her shoes, to the fact her old red converses had several rips in them. But still she ran. She could hear them coming closer but she ignored it, she didn't want to turn to the angry white masks and black hair, belonging to the robotic people that killed most of her friends and family.
Her fists clenched together as the memories of her mothers helpless screams filled her mind.
This made her more determined and faster, the road was never ending and straight, tiredness started to catch her breath.
She started to lose her breath, but still kept going, she had to, Star, Silver and Blue will be waiting for her at the end.
A ray gun fire missed her leg by an inch, causing her to stumble.
Why did they have to find her with a gun with no battery? Why?
She had to keep going.
After running for another minute dodging shots from the Dracs ray guns, she spotted a load of boulders, this was a sign but then she saw something more, three shapes, she made them out straight away. Poison Star, Silver Song and Blue Shadow all standing there waiting, she was close, she surprised the Dracs by turning to that direction.
"Jesus guys run!" she cried grabbing hold of the other blonde killjoy and took her with her, but it was too late a white hand grabbed the blonde. But the killjoy couldn't stop she was un armed.
She dived behind a boulder, and felt something heavy at her side, she looked down to find a gun in its holder, well what was her empty holder. Silver must've snuck it in there as she passed.
The killjoy looked round the corner, and saw Silver getting held down, her gun taken from her and pointed to her head.
Thoughts filled the killjoys head.
Oh god why did it have to be them?
Was this the end?
Was it really her own fault?


Poison Stars P.O.V
"Jesus, guys run!"
That was Danger Heart as we spotted a group of Draculoids on their motorcycles speeding towards us. We started to run down the dusty desert but we started to split up, Danger Heart and Silver Song went one way, Blue Shadow and I went the other. I could hear the echoes of the motorcycles and the familiar shoots of a ray gun being shot but I was running too fast to even look behind at how close they were to us. Wind blew the deserts reddy-orange dust into my face causing me to cough.
"Quick get down!" hissed Blue grabbing hold of my arm and dragging me down with her behind two huge boulders, we both lay down on the ground peering through the thin gap between the boulders.
There were five of them, two of them holding down a struggling Silver, who was shouting her head off.
I went to aim my gun at one of them but Blue's hand pushed it down before I could shoot.
"No" she whispered, "Not yet!"
"But they've got Silver" I protested.
"I know they do I'm not blind, I'm just saying don't blow our cover yet".
I fell quiet, we had to listen to her, even though we were all the same age, she acted more mature then the rest of us. Blue is the mother of the group as Danger puts it, she's the wisest too, knows what she's doing.
One of the Dracs moved forward to Silver and took her gun out of its holder and pointed it to her head. That was when Blue and I both started to shoot, careful not to get Silver anywhere. The two holding her, let go and turned to us, I had used my gun so much over these few days, that it ran out of battery right there and right there.
"Crap!" I cried to Blue, "Out of battery!"
She looked back eyes widening, "There's too many of them, we only shot one!" she cried back.
But then a shot rang out and two Dracs fell down dead, and there standing behind another boulder was Danger Heart, a gun in each hand. Her mask was covering her eyes but she was smiling, the other two turned to shoot at her and without thinking I ran towards them, screaming really loudly, gun in hand and hit one in the head with my gun.
I hit its head with such impact it fell backwards dead.
The last of the Draculoids had dropped its gun in the process and I dived down and grabbed it, shooting at random, until I finally shot it in the head, it fell on top of the other one. As I got up the scary angry masks stared up at me, showing no possible movement at all.
I slumped down onto the sand head crashing onto a small rock and darkness..
*
I woke up to the smell of burning. My eyes we're blurry, but I could hear a familiar voice singing cheerful tunes.
"Danger?" I croaked, "Is that you?"
"Indeed it is Star! And morning" she chuckled.
She was the only one to call me Star, everyone else knew me as Poison, but I've known her since I was little, and she gave me my Killjoy name as I couldn't think of one. She was the most hyper" of the group, which is why we never used to give her anything sugary, if we did it'd be no sleep for us- not that we got much sleep anyway.
I tried to rub sleep out of my eyes but I still couldn't see.
"Danger? Danger, I can't see!" I said starting to panic.
I heard her kneel down beside me.
"Um...okay, Blue and Silver will be back soon, it's probably cos when you fainted-"
"I fainted?"
"Yeah you hit your head on a rock, pretty hard, Silver thought you were dead but I saw you were breathing so I dragged you with us".
I paused to think some more.
"Where are we now?"
My blurred vision showed what looked like her swinging from side to side as if she didn't know either.
"A random shack" she replied cheerfully.
"A random shack?"
"Indeed a random shack Star, we'd been walking for hours than Blue spotted it in the distance, she went up with me to check it out, see if it had something to do with BL/ind but no Dracs, nothing just completely empty".
I coughed.
"So why aren't I inside the shack away from the fire or whatever smoke?"
She knocked me on the head which didn't help the throbbing.
"What after dragging you for seven hours no stopping, my arms will fall off if they don't rest".
Oh dear god, her "poor" arms must be in SO much pain. What about my health? I struggled to get up but I couldn't see very well but I could tell where objects were, I stumbled forward but Danger caught me laughing, "Steady on Star you almost fell in the fire!" she said helping me up, "Now let me guide you to the shack before you end up being roasted or worse..."
"Oh what about your poor arms?" I growled sarcastically.
She laughed again, "Someone got up on the wrong side of the sand today".
She left me standing for a minute, the blurred shape of her walked towards something and opened it, she walked back to me calmly taking hold of my arm and gently guided me to sit on the floor. On something comfortable, I laid my head down onto something soft-a pillow, how'd they get a pillow, we didn't have anything apart from ray guns and spare batteries and tiny scraps of food.
" Where'd all this come from?" I asked Danger who must've sat down next to me.
"There was already bedding here" she admitted, "And some clothes but they didn't look like something Dracs would sleep on - not that I think they sleep but it's too bright, and we all suspect other Killjoys which is good cos they might be able to help us".
"Let's hope so" I mutter tossing over to my side rubbing my head.
Danger must've noticed that I had enough because he got up and said, "Well, me thinks you need more sleep so I'll tend to the fire".
And she walked off singing.
And I fell asleep.



Danger Hearts P.O.V

Blue and Silver finally turned up at the shack after what seemed ages.
I waved at them and yelled, "Yo, have you found any grub to cook, I'm starving!"
Blue rolled her eyes at me and handed me two cans of dog food...oh...appetising. Silver smiled and hug me then looked around the ground like she lost something, she then looked up at me.
"Where's Poison?" she said suddenly her eyes grew wide with panic, "Oh my god, they got her didn't they, the Dracs got her! Holy cow".
She is so blonde.
"Oh yeah they took her, that's why I'm so happy and singing songs" I replied sarcastically, as she scowled, "Nah, she woke up, her visions still a bit blurry but she's fine REAL grumpy though, so don't go in there unless you want a boot lobbed at your head!"
They both laughed and went to do their own different things, Blue started to fiddle with her ray gun, getting out the batteries we stole from the shot down Draculoids that day. Silver did what any bimbo would do, get out her only hairbrush and started to comb her long blonde hair, which was slowly turning greasy much to her own horror. I sat back on the boarded up shack and remembered the past, when everyone was happy. When our families were still around, before Better Living Industries even existed. My heart felt a sharp pang of pain as my parents and my little brother, showed up in my mind. I felt the tears start to well up in my eyes but I furiously blinked them away before anyone spotted me. I can't cry, Blue is the one who is in charge, but I'm the one who makes them all laugh with my crap jokes, sarcastic comments and general clumsiness. They all start to worry when I become mopey, because no matter how depressed I am, somehow I can always hold it back. Silver calls it my super power.
I sighed and looked at the shack.
"Guys, I think I'll turn in, I'm real tired" I said standing up yawning, I went over to Silver and hugged her goodnight. She pushed me away, "Night and please don't mess up my hair!"
Before I left I heard her cough and I turned round, "Thanks for saving me Danger" she paused turning to Blue, "Thanks to you as well, and Poison of course!"
None of us knew Blue for a long time except maybe Star, but I knew she wasn't really a hugging sort of person- unless something scary had happened and she needed it but... I just waved goodnight shyly and walked towards the shack, I open the door quietly, so that I don't disturb Star. I hopped over her and gently slid into the already made bed next to her.
*
The crash of the door woke Star and I from our slumber, we looked up to see two shapes loom over us, the bright light of the sun blinded me for a milli-second. But then the shapes gradually formed into two guys, one was short with longish black hair the other was slightly taller with bright red hair.
Damn they're hot!
When my thoughts fell back to reality, the one with red hair knelt down beside Star and yelled to someone outside, "Jet, Kobra there's two more in here!"
Two more guys walked in one with a Afro of curly hair the other had dyed blonde hair combed back. Blue and Silver followed them in.
"Yeah that's Danger Heart" said Blue half heartily pointing to me.
I waved shyly wondering who the hell they were. I had to stop myself staring at the guy with black hair, as I would've started to blush.
"And that's Poison Star".
She tiredly waved too, "Hey, I'm half blind so be careful if you're gonna force me to get up, um, who the hell are you?"
The red haired grinned.
"I'm Party Poison and that's my brother Kobra Kid-"
The blonde smiled and waved.
"-and our friends Jet Star and Fun Ghoul" he finished.
The guy with the hair smiled, "Call me Jet" he said politely.
We all turned to the short guy, "And I'm Ghoul, and you-" he said pointing at me, "Are sleeping in my bed".
I got up, well sort of jumped up and started to babble, "Oh, erm, sorry about that, I was just tired and er..."
He winked at me and said before I could finish, "It's okay, I understand, Poisons been making us travel for ages it's so friggin' tiring!"
"What do you mean tiring?" asked Poison punching Ghoul on the arm playfully, all you did was lounge in the car whilst Jet had to drive behind us listening to you snore!"
"Wait, you guys got cars?" asked Blue.
"Yeah, why?" asked Jet, "You ladies need a lift?"
"Kind of, we were gonna go to Battery City and raid and shoot some Dracs, but I've changed my mind we need to see someone urgently", she replied, cooly brushing off the clueless stares Star, Silver and I gave her.
"Who?" spoke up Kobra.
"Dr. Death Defying, he lives in Zone 10 right if your going there?"
They all started laughing, "Indeed we are" Poison replied, "We live with him and Show Pony, the guy who gathers D's tunes, and some others but you can meet them later".
"So we're travelling with you?" I piped up shyly.
"Indeed" Ghoul said, "You and that one can go with me and Poison in one" he pointed to Star who scowled.
They started to walk off, and I helped Star up who was grumbling to herself, "That one, well mate that one has a name!"
As soon as we got in the car, me next to Ghoul in the back, Star with Poison. I asked them, "So you guys are killjoys right? Of course you are, what am I saying?"
"Yeah, we're the Fabulous Killjoys" grinned Poison, "Heard of us girls?"
I gasped, as did Star.
The Fabulous Killjoys are the most dangerous, toughest, famous band of killjoys around.
And we're gonna stay with them.
Oh boy, dramas coming up ahead...
Sign up to rate and review this story