Categories > Celebrities > Slipknot > On tour with Black Veil Brides

3

by whiteangel 0 reviews

On tour with Black Veil Brides- purely fictional.

Category: Slipknot - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Parody - Published: 2011-12-11 - Updated: 2011-12-11 - 203 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3

"FUCK OFF!"
Andy jumped in his sleep, and groggily stretched, and swung his legs out of the bunk, and walked sleepily to where it was the cursing was coming from, rubbing his eyes.
"Oh my god. I can't fucking believe you!"
"Seriously, guys, why don't you shout a bit louder?" Andy chuckled to himself.
"Fuck off, Andy." Ashley glared.
"Woah, seriously, what's wrong? Chill out!"
CC narrowed his eyes, "Shut up Ashley."
"JESUS CHRIST, WHY DON'T YOU JUST FUCK OFF AND STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO!" Ashley motioned with his hands, suggesting what seemed to Andy to be a little hostility. Andy smirked. Just a little.
"Fuck off Andy, this isn't anything to do with you."
"What isn't?"
Ashley inhaled deeply, before Jake and Jinxx entered.
"Wow, now you guys have come to find out what's happening? Great. Why don't you just follow me around with a fucking camera?!"
"Jeez, Ash, we didn't say anything."
"Yeah well. You were bound to."
"Will some one please explain what's going on, so we can get to the kiss-and-make up part, because it's 8 in the morning."
"CC will tell you." and with those final angry words, Ashley stormed out, slamming the door behind him.
Sign up to rate and review this story