Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Douse The Lights

Douse The Lights

by anb123 1 review

Alissa is new to the music industry and is about to go on her first ever tour. What will happen when things go not quite as planned?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-12-07 - Updated: 2011-12-08 - 313 words

0Unrated
I sighed as I rolled out of bed and rubbed my eyes. I wasn’t getting much sleep these past few days. I looked around relieved as I realized I’d woken up in my bedroom this morning instead of crashing at friend’s houses.
Ever since I started climbing the music industry ladder, my nights started getting more interesting. I wish I could’ve told you what’d happened the night before but all I knew at that moment is I wasn’t really sure of anything at all... and I needed coffee. I walked up to the mirror and sighed at my classic morning-after-huge-party makeup caked onto my face. There was mascara all around my eye area, part of my face looked slightly orange, and there was a glob of dried drool on the side of my mouth. Cute.
I threw my hair up into a bun and walked into the bathroom and as I massaged the soapy liquid onto my face to wipe away some evidence of last night, it occurred to me that I wasn't exactly sure what time or day it was. I dried my hands and picked my phone up off the counter (no matter what was going on, you could always count on me to have my phone handy) it was nine in the morning on a Sunday.
It also occurred to me that today at noon I was supposed to be getting on a tour bus with some band. I’d be the opening act for their 2011 world tour. Three hours to pack up my things and hit the road for three months with a bunch of guys I’d met once at some club in L.A. called Angels & Kings or something. As excited as I was to tour the world, sadly, this hangover wasn’t going anywhere, and I had to get ready.
Sign up to rate and review this story