Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

The Ishimara Chronicles-Chapter 2- The Explination (Part 2)

by Ishimara-Shi 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Kakashi - Published: 2011-12-11 - Updated: 2011-12-12 - 233 words

-1Illiterate
"TONIGHT?" said Kakashi looking astonished  a long with his comrades.
"Yes" said Tomimaru "but come in, please, we're being watched,can't you sense them?"
"sense wh-" Kakashi all of a sudden felt eyes watching him from within the forest behind the estate.  Kakashi fought to keep the shocked look off his face, he didn't want to tip the hidden ninja off.
"How could you ha-"
"All will be explained but you MUST come in first."
"R-right." Kakashi and his two squad members entered the house. It was bigger than It had appeared on the outside, especially the main room where Kakashi's squad were led to for the briefing. There were 15 ninja of the Ishimara clan in the main room lined up kneeling against the wall facing the middle of the room. Akari and Tomimaru assumed a place in the middle of the room they and Kakashi's squad kneeled and the briefing began.
"So how were you able to sense those ninja?" asked Kakashi.
"The same reason you're here, our kekkie-genkai, it is just one of many "perks" of the Oni me."
"Demons Eye?"
"Yes"
"Now, let me expl-" There's a knock at the door, and a silent chill in the room all is silent for a while before Tomimaru looks at Akira intensely and they both stand up, Tomimaru looks around the room with the same intense expression.
"Now,everyone, PREPARE FOR WAR!"
Sign up to rate and review this story