Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Alone in this bed, house, and head

Alone in this bed, house, and head

by o_d_livvy 4 reviews

Ryan meets a boy named brendon... his life will never be the same.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2011-12-12 - Updated: 2011-12-12 - 1387 words

0Unrated
I acctually based this story on two of my best friends and it reminded me of what id read in a ryden... this is my first fan fic please rate review ... Enjoy! oh and ill be updating weekly... hopefully:)oh and the title..... its not relevent .. yet ;) but it will be soon


Ryan POV

And here I was again. School the place I wish I didnt have to be... All of these people are just so ... I don't know how to put it.... Well so here I was in fourth period ... I'm with some of my 'friends' but inside I still feel alone....

Will there ever be any one to fill this empty hole? I've known these ones for about a year now... They don't bother me as much as some of the other kids at this school.... Wait.. Whos the new kid over there?
" Jon do you know him"
"who?"
"that skinny white boy over there"
"um no but he's in some of my other classes"
"i feel like making friends lets go say hi"
"um Ryan ... You can I'm kind of busy" he laughed

Typical jon he probably thinks I'm gunna go flirt or something.. Well so I walked over to talk to him because he looked kind of .. Alone .... He ... For some reason looked beautiful he's not the type of person I'd ever go for I mean I like girls but there's something about him that's drawing me to him...

Crap I realized I'm just standing here staring. Ugh more ways for Jon to tease me. But, this boy has been looking at me in the eyes since I've been looking at him. Oh goodness I'm making a fool of myself JUST SAY HI "h-hi I'm r-r-yan" why did I stutter what wrong with me today?

Brendon’s POV

First day at a new school great .... This should be fun.... Fuck… being myself isn't gunna get me anywhere on the first day... Too bad, if they don't like me for me fuck them I'm a fucken teenager I'm allowed to be however the fuck I want

So I'm just sitting here in fourth period scribbling stupid shit in my notebook and the second I look up I see this amazing... Beautiful ... Person just looking at me... I couldn't find the words to say I just gazed into his eyes like a creep I couldn't pry them away I just sat frozen ... but I don’t understand why…. Ive never been attracted to a boy before….. All the sound in the room seemed gone and it was just me and him...

Then he spoke "h-hi I'm r-r-yan" he stuttered was he as star stuck as I was I was still sitting there staring into his eyes... FUCK if I don't say anything he's gunna think I'm a TOTAL creep "im Brendon" great no stutter I hope he doesn't notice I'm nervous

Ryans POV

Well I mean I said hi ... But I'm still standing here. Brendon. Brendon. That name. There's something about. Everything about him I feel like there's something for us in the future. WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING. I guess I should sit down.

After he said hi he started scribbling in his notebook again... Was he nervous or was he just avoiding me? I guess I'll start a conversation "what are you writing?" almost instantly as if I scared him he replied "oh it's nothing just .. Just.... Nothing ... It's stupid"

I felt obligated to ask "can I see?" "um sure if you want" I looked at the notebook and tried to stiffle a laugh that almost just exploded from within me... "may I ask what this is?" I asked looking at something that resembled a fish and a male 'part'

Brendons POV

Shit.... Now he does think I'm a total creep how do I explain to him my boner fish in a way that doesn't make him think I'm weird. He's laughing at me, he's trying to hide it but I can see it…. he's laughing I don't know what to say I can't find the words. I really want to get to know him I guess I'll tell him the truth. What ever happened to being myself? God damn you can do this Brendon

"it's.... It's a .... B-boner fish." FUCK he's never gunna talk to me aga- my thoughts were interrupted by the sound of his voice.

"I'm sorry for laughing I think it's a really good drawing though isn't it supposed to be funny I mean um haha it's ..." his sentence didn't have an ending but then he said "what kind of music do you listen to" he said it with a smile

Maybe he doesn't think I'm that weird wait... What do I say um ... Be you self Brendon you can do this " sometimes I listen to the radio but I really like fall out boy and stuff like that"
The look on his face killed me I screwed up too many times in a matter of ten minutes I have to fix th-. he interrupted my thoughts again " oh that's cool I don't really like them but I mean some one has to listen to them right haha my favorite band is my chemical romance" I've never heard of them before FUCK what do I say ugh!

Ryans POV

I get it now. Fate is giving me a reason to try in school. It's giving me a good friend. A dorky tall skinny perverted white boy. Fate works in strange ways. Me and Brendon talked for the rest of fourth period and the crap! The bell rang I need to give him my number or something before I we leave so I scribbled it down on his boner fish paper

"sorry to ruin your artwork" I said laughing "but heres my number. You should... Text me?"
"oh it's alright I mean I- I just scribbled that cus I was bored I was gunna actually rip it up . But um maybe it's worth some value with your number on it now"
he smiled it was a pretty big smile too. Was he flirting? No we aren't gunna be anything more than friends. I don't want to be anything more. I've only known him for 15 minutes and this kid has already gained more respect from me then most of the kids at this school combined! I can't loose him in a 'relation ship' plus he's not even cute he's just a little white boy.

"um I better get to class... It's only my first day remember... What class do you have?"

OOH I forgot maybe I have my next class with him! "i have social studies... With Ms. Johnson what about you?"

I said this really fast seeing as half of our passing period has already been used up
"that's cool I do to... Do you think you could show me where that is?"

I can already see an amazing friend ship this is gunna be great "no I'm just gunna run away and loose you and leave you to find it yourself! Of course I'll show you where it's at haha lets go or were gunna be late"
Brendon's POV

he's introducing me to his friends as his new best friend. I kinda wanted to be more than that but I'll get over it.

We talked all of social studieS. soon school was over, after science with the strictest teacher I've ever seen I didn't get to sit with Ryan but I mean that's one class out of 7 and me and him can always text when we get home.

Should I text him when I get home? Do I wait a little bit before ? I'll text him an hour after school that'll work . I hope. I've never been like this before what is it about him!
about five o'clock
text messages:
me: hey
Ryan: who’s this?
Me: Brendon
Ryan: oh hi jeez wat took you so long to text me???
Me: I'm sorry I was busy
Ryan: that's alright haha what's up

We got into this huge conversation about everything. There's a dance Friday. I think I might go just to see what happens



SPOILER!!! the next chapter is going to go into there backrounds like how there lives at home are and how they deal with it
Sign up to rate and review this story