Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Important Author's Note

Important Author's Note

by CosmicZombie 19 reviews

This note really is important, so if you read my story, please read this- considering leaving ficwad. **SORRY, THE NOTE GOT CUT OFF BEFORE, BUT IT'S ALL HERE NOW- PLEASE READ!**

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-12-07 - Updated: 2011-12-10 - 325 words

0Boring
Hey guys, sorry to have to post an authors note, but it really is important.

FicWad is messing up with my new story, Trying To Escape The Inevitable http://www.ficwad.com/story/176691; I'm getting emails saying I've had reviews on chapter five, which I posted yesterday, but they aren't actually going through properly on FicWad- they aren't there. Some reviews have shown up, but not as many as my emails have said, which is really pissing me off, especially as I really don't have the time to deal with extra stuff at the moment.

If you read that story, I'd really, really appreciate it if you could go back and check if your review's shown up, and if it hasn't, would you please please mind re-posting it? It would really mean a lot, as I'm not feeling very confident with that story at all at the moment and I'm not really sure people are liking it very much.

I really am considering leaving FicWad...things just keep going wrong and I'm maybe feeling it's time I move past frerard. I don't really want to leave, but I'm finding things difficult at the moment and ...I don't know...I'd like to finish the stories I'm still doing, but it depends on if people want me to or not, and if this stupid virus doesn't get in the way.

So...yeah. Really sorry about this, guys. I will try and update Be My Detonator in the next few days if FicWad lets me, but I've totally lost confidence in Trying To Escape The Inevitable- I don't really feel people are liking it very much.

If you do like it, please review the latest chapter (five) and let me know what you think and I will try and update soon. I'm only going to carry that on if you guys want me to.

Thanks for reading, and thanks to all of you who support me.

CosmicZombie xo
Sign up to rate and review this story